Final Notes for the American Pepper Steak Recipe
- cutting the meat while it’s cold helps you cut thin and whole slices because, after it heats up, it becomes flabby and even harder to work with.
- the flanken steak is the best cut for the American pepper steak recipe, however, you can use other types of meat like sirloin and round
- any type of bell peppers can be used for this recipe if you like spicy food you can add also 1-2 chili peppers among the ingredients.
- stir fry recipes usually do not include simmering the ingredients in liquid, but I recommend this step to get a very tender and juicy beef and a rich pepper sauce.
- for even more flavor, you can sprinkle some chopped parsley or coriander leaves on top of the pepper steak.
- serve the American pepper steak over a layer of boiled rice, boiled potatoes, or even boiled pasta.
➡️ Authentic American Pepper Steak is a classic recipe that’s been passed down for generations in many American households, and each family has their own unique way of preparing it. One of the things I love most about this dish is its versatility. You can easily adjust the recipe to your liking by using different vegetables or sauces, and it’s always delicious. Whether you’re cooking for a family dinner or a special occasion, this recipe is sure to please everyone at the table. So give it a try and enjoy a taste of classic American comfort food! Enjoy cooking American pepper steak from scratch!
➡️ For additional info, read more on pepper steak. Also, I recommend you to try more delicious stir-fry recipes available on this website such as beef and mushroom stir-fry and healthy beef stir-fry. More quick and tasty dinner recipes are available in my cookbook 30-Minute Dinner Ideas: Easy Dinner Cookbook for Families.