Boneless pork loin recipe to cook stuffed loin of pork in the oven with simple and tasty ingredients like apples.
Learn in this video how to make apple stuffed pork loin roast by using a yummy and easy roasted pork recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY roasted pork in the oven! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 4 kg/140 oz of boneless pork loin (2 pieces)
2) some salt and ground black pepper to taste
3) 1 kg/35 oz of apples
4) 2 tbsp of butter or olive oil
5) several sage leaves or 1/2 tsp of the dried version (optional)
6) 1 tbsp of brown sugar
7) 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
8) 25 g/1 oz of chives or green onions
9) 2-3 tbsp of breadcrumbs
10) 1 tsp of dried thyme
11) 1 tsp of Provence spice blend (optional)
1) cut each piece of pork loin lengthwise to get a rectangular shape
2) notch several times the inner side of the meat piece and thin it evenly
3) rub the meat with salt on both sides
4) season the loin with ground black pepper to taste
5) peel apples off, remove the stub, and cube it into medium-sized pieces
6) place apples into a skillet, add butter or olive oil and braise it slightly
7) chop and add sage leaves, brown sugar, and vinegar, mix and braise for a couple of minutes more
8) chop chives or green onions and add them to the skillet together with breadcrumbs when the sauce is low, then fry ingredients for 1-2 minutes
9) turn the heat off and wait to cool the apples for about 10-15 minutes
10) place about half of the braised apples on the inner side of each pork loin pieces
11) roll meat with stuffing as tightly as possible, then bind it with a cord in several places or fix it with large toothpicks
12) place rolls into a tray, then sprinkle over the thyme and Provence spice blend for more flavors
13) pour some water into the tray, then place it in the oven at 160 C/320 F and wait to fry the stuffed pork loin (about 90-120 minutes), flip it 2-3 times to brown evenly, and add more water to the tray if necessary
14) when ready, turn the heat off in the oven, take the tray out, cover the meat with foil and wait about 30 minutes before serving
15) slice the apple stuffed pork loin roast into pieces of the desired size and serve it along with a side dish of your choice
Loin of pork is one of the most used cuts when it comes to roasted pork recipes. There are many ways to cook pork loin and one of the most impressive and with the tastiest results is stuffed pork loin.
Stuffing pork loin can be made with many ingredients. Most often, the loin of pork is stuffed with mushrooms and roasted in the oven. However, there are other ingredients that can be used to fill a boneless pork loin up and one of the best, in my opinion, is apple.
Apple stuffed pork loin is a fantastic food that you can cook for any occasion but especially for different events. The look of the roasted pork slices is spectacular, while the taste of this dish is nothing more than heavenly!
Cooking stuffed loin of pork is not too hard, even if some of you might think that cutting the whole pork loin is pretty tricky. Actually, the process is not so difficult as it seems, you need just a sharp knife and firm movements. More, you can just butterfly partly the loin to fill it up and then seal the stuffing with cord or toothpicks.
The main cooking tip for this roasted pork recipe is to allow enough time for roasting in the oven. To get perfect results, you have to cook slowly the meat to become tender and to soak the apple flavor and other spices up.
Apple stuffed pork loin roast can be served with different side dishes of your choice. Some that I find very suitable are mashed potatoes, buttered potatoes, cold green bean salad with mayonnaise, and many more.
Read more about pork loin dishes here.