📖 Table of Contents
Homemade Pasta Bake Recipe: Zucchini and Bacon Pasta Bake
My zucchini and bacon pasta bake is one of the most delicious pasta bake recipes you’ve ever cooked!
➡️ Searching for easy bacon zucchini pasta bake recipes in 2023? On this page, you can learn how to make a pasta bake with courgette/zucchini and bacon in 15 steps at home. Nowadays, there are many people who ask “what to make with bacon and zucchini“? This happens because many people like these two ingredients that are easy to find in the supermarket and often forgotten in the fridge.
➡️ On the other hand, many people like pasta and are looking for quick recipes for dinner that include it. Naturally, mixing pasta with bacon and zucchini came to mind as an excellent option for a delicious but also very easy-to-make dinner. My easy bacon zucchini pasta bake recipe helps you cook pasta in the oven with simple and tasty ingredients like zucchini (courgette), bacon, sour cream, and cheese.
➡️ Cooking pasta casseroles is very easy even for those without much cooking experience, so it is no wonder that these recipes are so popular not only in the United States but also in many other parts of the world. Watch the cooking video below and learn how to cook pasta in the oven using an easy zucchini pasta bake recipe with bacon, cheese, and sour cream!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
How to Make Bacon Zucchini Pasta Bake from Scratch
What ingredients do you need for a bacon zucchini pasta bake?
1) 600 g/21 oz of zucchini (courgette)
2) 500 g/18 oz of pasta
3) 250 g/9 oz of boiled bacon (you can use raw bacon as well)
4) 30 g/1 oz of chives or spring onion
5) 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
6) salt and ground black pepper
7) 500 g/18 oz of sour cream (12% fat)
8) 2 x 200 g/7 oz of grated cheese
How to make bacon zucchini pasta bake from scratch?
1) cube zucchini into small pieces
2) boil pasta in salty water as instructed on the package, then drain the water
3) slice thinly bacon
4) finely chop chives
5) pour some oil into a pan, then fry zucchini over high temperature, meanwhile season it with salt and pepper to taste
6) add chives or spring onion and fry for about 2-3 minutes more
7) take zucchini out from the pan and drain the oil well
8) place the bacon in the same pan and fry it until slightly brown, then take it out from the pan and drain the oil
9) brush a tray with some oil, then place pasta inside, add over zucchini and combine well
10) add sour cream and mix
11) add 200 g/7 oz of grated cheese and mix
12) add 200 g/7 oz of grated cheese to the top into a layer
13) place bacon on the top into a layer
14) put the tray in the preheated oven at 290 C/550 F and bake the pasta until golden brown
15) take the tray out from the oven and wait about 15 minutes until serving this delicious bacon zucchini pasta bake
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Final Notes for the Bacon Zucchini Pasta Bake Recipe
➡️ Pasta bake is very popular all over the world. As a result, it’s no surprise that people include their pasta bakes (pasta casserole), with or without meat, at the top of their list of favorite food recipes.
➡️ Usually people prefer to eat pasta casserole with cheese, so this ingredient is found in almost all recipes.
➡️ Some of the most suitable types of pasta to make this recipe are spaghetti, tagliatelle, and farfalle. However, you can use any pasta you have available.
➡️ Bacon pasta is a more consistent recipe for cooking pasta in the oven. The added aroma of zucchini (courgette) combines perfectly with the delicious taste of bacon, while the cream and cheese take this recipe to the next level.
➡️ I used chives in this recipe to add more flavor. In addition, you can add some garlic or even replace the whole chives or spring onion with garlic, if you wish.
➡️ Bacon can be replaced with other similar ingredients. You could use another type of ham, smoked or not, as you wish.
➡️ My bacon zucchini pasta bake recipe is very easy to make and does not require advanced cooking skills. Therefore, it is quite popular with many people and I cook it frequently too.
➡️ You don’t have to serve any side dish with this delicious courgette and pasta bake. It is quite consistent and is to everyone’s liking, both children and adults. For an even more refined meal, you can serve a good quality white wine to the adults who join you at the table.
➡️ Enjoy cooking the bacon zucchini pasta bake recipe from scratch! For additional info, read more about pasta casserole here.
Related More Pasta Bake Recipes and Culinary Articles
📖 Cooking article by