SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) cube zucchini into small pieces
2) boil pasta in salty water as instructed on the package, then drain the water
3) slice thinly bacon
4) finely chop chives
5) pour some oil into a pan, then fry zucchini over high temperature, meanwhile season it with salt and pepper to taste
6) add chives or spring onion and fry about 2-3 minutes more
7) take zucchini out from the pan and drain the oil well
8) place the bacon in the same pan and fry it until slightly brown, then take it out from the pan and drain the oil
9) brush a tray with some oil, then place pasta inside, add over zucchini and combine well
10) add sour cream and mix
11) add 200 g/7 oz of grated cheese and mix
12) add 200 g/7 oz of grated cheese to the top into a layer
13) place bacon to the top into a layer
14) put the tray in the preheated oven at 290 C/550 F and bake pasta until golden brown
15) take the tray out from the oven and wait about 15 minutes until serving this delicious zucchini pasta bake with bacon
Pasta bake is very popular all over the world. As a result, there is not surprising that people include at the top of the list with the preferred food recipes a lot of pasta bake recipes, with or without meat.
Usually, people prefer to eat cheese pasta bake, so this ingredient is found in almost all recipes.
Some of the most suitable pasta types to make this recipe are spaghetti, tagliatelle, and farfalle. However, you can use any pasta you have available.
Pasta with bacon is a more consistent pasta bake recipe. The added zucchini flavor combines excellently with the savory bacon taste, while the sour cream and cheese take this recipe to the next level.
I’ve used chives in this recipe to add more flavor to the zucchini pasta bake with bacon. Additionally, you can add some garlic or even replace entirely chives or spring onion with garlic if you want so.
Bacon can be replaced with other similar ingredients. You could use another ham type, smoked or not, on your desire.
The zucchini pasta bake recipe is very easy to make and doesn’t require any advanced cooking skills. Therefore, it is pretty popular among many people and I cook it frequently as well.
You don’t need to serve any side dish along with this delicious pasta bake. Pasta with zucchini and bacon is consistent enough and is liked by all, both kids and grown-ups. For an even more refined meal, you can serve a good-quality white wine to the adults who join you at the table.
Yes, you can use other ingredients such as smoked sausage.
Enjoy the pasta bake!