8 PRO Tips for the Oven-Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
➡️ Cooking chicken breast seems easy and the recipes available on the internet are quite simple. However, in order to get the best results when cooking boneless chicken breast, it is necessary to follow a few basic rules so as not to make a bland dish or dry the meat!
➡️ Below are some tips to help you cook this boneless chicken breast recipe with vegetables so you can avoid any mistakes that may come along.
- even if notching the chicken breast might seem difficult, in reality, is very easy to do I recommend you not to skip this stage because by notching the chicken breast will be cooked evenly and you’ll avoid it remaining raw where the meat is thicker
- if you still don’t want to notch the chicken breast and you like roasted chicken skin, you may use bone-in chicken breast with the skin on, however, cut the breast and halves and use smaller pieces
- you can use other vegetables as well such as eggplant and hot chili peppers
- cube vegetables into medium-sized pieces to avoid remaining raw or overcooking
- instead of basil, you may use other aromatic herbs like coriander, parsley, sage, oregano (marjoram), or dill
- to take the recipe to the highest gourmet level, replace water with white wine
- check several times if there is enough liquid in the tray, and add more if necessary to avoid sticking and burning vegetables
- roast the vegetables until they are golden on top and the liquid is low in the tray
➡️ Finally, I assure you that this recipe for boneless chicken breast with baked vegetables is very tasty and, therefore, I think you will cook it very often after you have tasted it for the first time!
➡️ Skinless boneless chicken breast and vegetables are two essential elements for your healthy diet. With this recipe, you have the opportunity to cook them together in a creative way that will lead to one of the most delicious meals you’ve ever tasted! Enjoy cooking oven-baked chicken breast with vegetables from scratch! For additional info, read more on chicken.