📖 Table of Contents
Baked Pork Chop Recipes: Oven-Baked Pork Chops with Garlic and Rosemary
My baked pork chops in the oven with garlic and rosemary is one of the most delicious baked pork chop recipes you have ever cooked at home. View the recipe below!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
Oven-Baked Pork Chops with Garlic and Rosemary
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, chopped rosemary, salt, black pepper, and olive oil.
- Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel and place them on a baking sheet.
- Rub the garlic and rosemary mixture over both sides of the pork chops.
- Bake the pork chops in the oven for 30-40 minutes to become golden, or until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F; optionally, flip them once for better cooking.
- Remove the pork chops from the oven and let them rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Cooking Tips for the Best Results:
- Make sure your pork chops are at room temperature before cooking. This will ensure they cook evenly and result in a juicy and tender meat.
- Be careful not to overcook your pork chops. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature and remove them from the oven when they reach 145°F. Overcooking will result in tough and dry meat.
- Use a cast-iron skillet or a baking dish for best results. These materials will evenly distribute the heat and help create a nice crust on the pork chops.
- Let the pork chops rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. This will allow the juices to redistribute and result in a more tender and juicy meat.
- Garnish with fresh herbs such as thyme or parsley for an extra burst of flavor and freshness.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
FAQ’s for the Oven-Baked Pork Chops Recipe
What are baked pork chops in the oven?
Baked pork chops in the oven is a dish made with pork chops that have been seasoned and baked in the oven until they are tender and juicy.
How do you make baked pork chops in the oven?
To make baked pork chops in the oven, you will need to season your pork chops with salt, pepper, and other seasonings of your choice. Then, place them on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven at 375°F for 25-30 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
How long do you bake pork chops in the oven?
You should bake pork chops in the oven for about 25-30 minutes at 375°F or until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
➡️ Cooking baked pork chops in the oven is easy, quick, and enables you to make tasty dinners! If you need additional info, read more on pork chop! I also recommend other mouth-watering baked pork chop recipes available on this website such as baked pork chops in tomato sauce and more. For more tasty dinner recipes browse my cookbooks Weeknight Dinner Cookbook: 40 Dinner Recipes for Busy People, 30-Minute Dinner Ideas: Easy Dinner Cookbook for Families, and 90 Easy Dinner Recipes to Cook Without Hassle.
📖 Cooking article by