Easy pork meatballs recipe to cook meatballs in the oven with tasty ingredients like ground pork and Provence spices.
Learn how to make meatballs in the oven by using an easy pork meatball recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY baked meatballs! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 2 kg/70 oz of pork mince (you can use also turkey, lamb, or beef mince)
2) garlic to taste (I recommend a whole garlic head)
3) fresh greenery (oregano and basil leaves) to taste (I recommend a large bundle)
4) 2 eggs
5) salt and ground black pepper
6) 4 tbsp of breadcrumbs
7) 2 tsp of Provence spice mixture
8) 200 ml/6.5 fl oz of cold water
9) 50 ml/2 fl oz of olive oil
1) put pork mincemeat into a bowl
2) finely chop or crush garlic cloves and add it to the bowl
3) finely chop greenery and add it to the bowl
4) break eggs and put them into the bowl
5) season ground pork with salt and pepper to taste
6) sprinkle over meat breadcrumbs
7) flavor meatballs with Provence spice mixture
8) add some water and olive oil, then combine ingredients very well
9) place the dish in the fridge for at least 1 hour to combine flavors better (recommended)
10) mix mincemeat and make meatballs of the desired size – I recommend to make medium-sized meatballs for the best results
11) place meatballs on a baking paper coated tray
12) put the tray in the oven at 250 C/480 F and bake pork meatballs until golden brown, flip them to roast evenly after browned on top
Oven-baked meatballs gained very much in popularity in the last time because many people think they are much healthier than meatballs fried in the pan with oil.
There are many pros and cons to which meatballs are better and tastier if you bake them. Finally, everyone can choose a recipe that likes at most and which seems healthier.
Because of the increasing popularity, nowadays are available a lot of baked meatballs recipes. I like this one very much because of the ease of preparation and very aromatic taste.
Baked pork meatballs presented on this page are very flavored from the Provence spices and the aromatic herbs included among ingredients.
For people who don’t know, Provence spices are actually a combination of more spices that are very popular in southern France.
Provence spice combination can be bought in different stores or can be made at home from natural herbs if you have them available and time to prepare it.
Please notice that you can change the recipe according to your taste, for example, you can replace fresh oregano and basil with dill or parsley.
This meatball recipe is made with ground pork, but you can use a pork and beef mixture or replace completely pork with lamb or turkey.
However, meatballs belong to the most popular pork recipes.
Meatballs can be served in different ways. Some like to eat meatballs with different sauce types, others like meatballs along with a side dish.
These baked pork meatballs are very tasty served with tomato sauce and pasta. You will definitely like them if you eat baked meatballs with mustard or ketchup and fresh bread!
The best alcoholic drink to serve along with baked pork meatballs is cold beer. Those who prefer wine can enjoy a glass of white wine, while those who don’t drink alcoholic beverages can choose a glass of fruit juice or plain water.
You can use turkey, lamb, pork or beef mince to make baked meatballs.
Enjoy it! ?
You can read more about meatballs here.