8 PRO Tips for the Oven-Baked Pork Ribs Recipe
- take the ribs out of the fridge 1 hour before marinating them, the flavors will get better into the meat
- do not skip the step of removing the skin from the ribs, it is quite gummy and will prevent the baked ribs from becoming particularly tender
- if it’s easier for you to work with smaller chunks, cut baby back ribs into 2 or 3 pieces
- you can reduce the amount of garlic according to your tastes
- if you don’t like the taste of tomatoes or you want to vary the way you cook pork ribs, you can replace the tomato paste with mustard and you already have another recipe!
- if you have time, put the marinated ribs in the fridge for a few hours or even overnight so that the flavors are soaked up deeper into the meat
- wrapped in foil, baby back ribs can be baked on the grill, not only in the oven, and then can be completely unpacked and fried on the gas or charcoal grill
- prepare a raw vegetable salad near the baked ribs in the oven, they will become even more appetizing
➡️ Enjoy cooking baked ribs in the oven from scratch! For additional info, read more on pork dishes.