Easy chocolate muffin recipes – banana chocolate muffins. Best muffins recipe to make homemade muffins with chocolate chips, banana mash, and more simple and tasty ingredients.
View this video about how to make banana chocolate muffins by using the very best homemade muffins recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 100 g / 3.5 oz of chocolate chips or crushed cooking chocolate
2) 100 g / 3.5 oz of granulated sugar
3) 160 g / 5.5 oz of all-purpose flour
4) 100 g / 3.5 oz of yogurt
5) 80 ml / 3 fl oz of sunflower oil
6) 1 banana, peeled and mashed
7) 1 egg
8) 1 tsp of vanilla extract
9) 10 g / 0.35 oz of baking powder
1) break the egg into a bowl, add sugar and combine by mixer until sugar is dissolved completely
2) add vanilla extract and yogurt, then mix ingredients again
3) peel banana off and mash it, then add the puree to the bowl and mix ingredients
4) add flour and baking powder to the bowl, then mix again
5) add chocolate chips and combine ingredients gently by hand
6) place muffin dough in the paper-coated baking mold just like in the video
7) place the baking mold in the preheated oven at about 180 C / 360 F and bake these delicious banana chocolate muffins until golden brown (about 20-25 minutes)
8) take the mold out from the oven and wait until the chocolate muffins cool to room temperature before serving
Muffins belong for sure to the most appreciated homemade cake recipes.
Therefore, it’s not surprising that a lot of muffin recipes are available all over the world.
In my opinion, the chocolate banana muffins recipe is one of the most delicious homemade muffins recipes.
The exotic flavor of banana combines with the lush chocolate aroma. As a result, the taste of these muffins is really intense and unique!
Because of the refined taste, banana chocolate muffins are among the most appreciated muffins all over the world!
Even if there are available a lot of muffin recipes, not all of them are good. If the banana chocolate muffins are coming out dry or hard it’s because of the bad dough.
You don’t want eat dry muffins anymore? The homemade muffins recipe with yogurt enables you to make some very fluffy muffins!
Replacing milk with yogurt improves texture. Sweeteners such as molasses, brown sugar, honey, and corn syrup also help to hold moisture and improve significantly the muffins’ keeping qualities.
By using this muffin recipe, not just that your homemade muffins will be extra fluffy, but they will remain soft and moist for several days because of the fat from yogurt!
If you had issues with muffins’ rising during baking, the most common explanation is the low quantity of the leavening agents.
Other reasons would be the unsifted flour (DO NOT FORGET – sifting helps very much to incorporate air!), using the wrong type of flour or using old flour or baking powder.
Keep in mind that muffins must be stored at room temperature, not in the refrigerator. Usually, they remain fresh for up to three days.
More often, muffins are served as dessert. Still, many people like to eat muffins as a snake or even at breakfast.
In fact, it’s not important when you eat chocolate muffins. They will give you energy at any moment of the day, so they’re great to quench your hunger!
Banana chocolate muffins can be served plain, along with tea, coffee or milk.
Of course, they are also delicious with different toppings such as chocolate cream, ice cream, whipped cream, and so on. Enjoy it!
The banana chocolate muffins remain moist at least 3 days, depending on your storage conditions.
You can read more about muffins here.