How to make homemade mayonnaise from scratch – basic mayonnaise recipe. Easy mayonnaise recipe to make mayonnaise at home with simple and tasty ingredients like oil and eggs.
View this video about how to make homemade mayonnaise by using a basic mayonnaise recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 4 eggs
2) 1 tbsp of mustard, sweet, spicy or classic, to taste
3) 400 ml / 13.5 fl oz of sunflower oil
1) boil 2 eggs until the yolk is hard, then wait to cool
2) peel eggs off, cut them in two halves lengthwise, take yolks out from whites and put them in a bowl
3) crush egg yolks into small pieces with a fork or kitchen robot, then add mustard and 2 raw egg yolks to the bowl
4) mix ingredients manually to combine them well
5) pour oil in small amounts (about 50 ml / 1.7 fl oz once) while stirring
6) stir mayonnaise by the mixer and add the rest of oil gradually
7) homemade mayonnaise is ready when its texture becomes creamy
8) when is ready, you can add salt and pepper, sour cream or various flavored ingredients such as grated horseradish, chopped tarragon leaves, chili flakes, powdered or crushed garlic, and so on
9) after adding aromatic ingredients or sour cream, it’s important to mix gently mayonnaise by hand so that it does not break!
This homemade mayonnaise recipe is very easy to prepare and does not require much time.
I recommend using homemade mayonnaise instead of commercial mayonnaise for your foods because the one you prepare at home does not contain preservatives. Also, you can add various flavors as you prefer, in the proportion that you like!
It’s very useful to learn how to make homemade mayonnaise because it can be used to prepare various salad appetizers and cold appetizers, which are very useful and highly appreciated during the events you organize at home.
Enjoy salad appetizers and cold appetizers with the basic mayonnaise recipe!
Read more about mayonnaise origins here!