6 PRO Tips For The Homemade Bean and Bacon Soup Recipe
- If you use dried beans for the recipe, put them in cold water the night before; this will cause the beans to partially rehydrate and boil faster
- Do not cut the bacon into too small cubes so that it does not burn when fried
- Instead of water, you can use beef broth or chicken broth for a more complex flavor
- Even before the soup is ready, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar for an even more refined flavor
- If you like spicy food, you can sprinkle a little hot chili pepper powder over the soup when serving
- If the soup is not thick enough, you can add a tablespoon of heavy cream to each plate
Drinking wine at home!
What goes better with a delicious meal than quality wine? Nothing, both from my point of view and from the ancient Greeks, who said about wine that it’s the nectar of the gods! Can we contradict them?
➡️ Enjoy cooking homemade bean and bacon soup from scratch!