Final Notes for the Roasted Beet Salad Recipe with Goat Cheese
➡️ The roasted beet and goat cheese salad recipe is one of my favorite salad recipes featuring beetroot among the ingredients. Despite its simplicity, the beet salad with goat cheese is packed with flavors and enables you to enrich your meal with extraordinary aromas!
➡️ Making beet and goat cheese salad is very easy since the recipe features a few simple ingredients. Even if this is a salad recipe, I often eat it as a snack or even for lunch or dinner on scorching summer days.
➡️ Sometimes I am criticized for the simplicity of my recipes, but many forget that tasty food does not have to be complicated and contain sophisticated ingredients. This roasted beet and goat cheese salad recipe is a good example of simple perfection – a few common ingredients that together offer a perfect taste!
➡️ Below are a few tips to get the perfect taste for this beetroot salad with goat cheese:
- use red beets roasted slowly because they taste sweet and intense
- use a more acidic orange variety to compensate for the sweet taste of the beets
- add matured goat cheese bought from a farm, as much as possible because it is fatter and has a more floral taste
- if you do not have goat cheese available, use feta
- if you want to flavor the beet and goat cheese salad, even more, you can sprinkle some dried thyme, cumin powder, or fresh mint leaves on it
- for a more intense contrast of taste, you can replace orange with pink grapefruit
➡️ Enjoy making roasted beet salad with goat cheese from scratch! For additional info, read more on beetroot!