Best grilled chicken breast recipes – how to grill chicken breast on the stovetop. Easy food recipe to cook grilled chicken with boneless chicken breast on a coal or gas grill or into a grill pan on the stovetop.
Learn in this video how to grill chicken breast in the pan from scratch by using the best grilled chicken breast recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 1 kg / 35 oz of chicken breast
2) salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional)
3) 1/2 tsp of garlic powder or crushed 1-2 garlic cloves (optional)
4) 50 g /17.5 oz of butter
1) remove the skin from the chicken breast, then take the bone out and cut fillets (see how to cut the chicken breast steaks for the grill)
2) rub chicken fillet with salt to get well into the meat, optionally rub the meat with garlic powder or crushed garlic as well
3) heat a grill pan up over a very high temperature, then put the butter in inside and wait for to soften
4) lay chicken breast fillets in the pan and put a lid on the pan to avoid splashing hot butter all around
5) flip chicken fillets when they are golden on the bottom side and wait until they fry on the other side evenly
6) take the grilled chicken breast out from the pan and grind over some black pepper to taste (optional)
This chicken grill is very tender because the frying is done at high temperatures and the meat juice is kept inside. Also, the steam underneath the lid helps to soften the meat.
Boneless chicken breast steaks can be roasted on the charcoal grill as well. In this case, rub the meat with butter at room temperature and place it directly on the hot charcoal barbecue.
When you prepare grilled chicken breast, I recommend cutting pretty thick fillets to avoid the meat dry and harden while roasting.
The best drink, in my opinion, next to this fried chicken breast recipe is white wine, but beer can be served as well to those who prefer it.
Enjoy the best grilled chicken breast recipe in the pan!
More information about chicken as food is available here.