Homemade pasta bake recipes – how to make Bolognese pasta bake. Italian pasta casserole recipe to cook pasta Bolognese with Bolognese sauce, minced meat, penne pasta, and ground cheese.
Learn in this video how to make Bolognese pasta bake from scratch by using a yummy and easy pasta casserole recipe in the oven with Bolognese sauce!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 500 g / 17.5 oz of pasta such as penne or another Italian pasta type
2) a pinch of salt + black pepper to taste
3) 1 tbsp of olive oil
4) 300 g / 10 oz of Bolognese sauce, bought or homemade
5) 100 ml / 3.5 fl oz of tomato sauce if necessary (when Bolognese sauce is too dry)
6) 150 g / 5 oz of grated cheese (Parmesan, Cheddar or another drier cheese type)
7) some fresh greenery such as parsley, coriander, basil (optional)
1) pour some water into a crockpot, add a pinch of salt, and place it to the stovetop over high temperature
2) add pasta to the pot and boil it al dente (partly softened)
3) drain water when pasta is ready
4) brush a casserole tray with olive oil and place the pasta inside
5) add Bolognese sauce over pasta, then add some tomato sauce if necessary
6) grind over some black pepper to taste, then mix ingredients (optional)
7) add cheese to the tray into a layer
8) place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 C / 360 F and bake the food until the pasta casserole is golden on top (20-30 minutes)
9) meanwhile, chop greenery very finely
10) take the tray out from the oven, sprinkle over food some chopped greenery if used, then wait about 10-15 minutes before serving (recommended)
This Bolognese pasta bake is a very easy pasta casserole recipe that can be prepared with great results even by those without advanced cooking skills.
If you like, you can serve a dry or half-dry white wine along with this pasta casserole.
Enjoy homemade Bolognese pasta bake!
Read more about different pasta dishes here.