Learn in this video how to make Bolognese pizza by using a tasty and easy homemade pizza crust recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY and QUICK homemade pizza recipe by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com!
ENJOY this easy homemade pizza recipe from scratch! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) buy from the store or make Bolognese sauce at home
2) buy from the store or make pizza dough at home (view how to make pizza dough with yeast and how to make pizza dough without yeast)
3) stretch the pizza dough into a 26 cm/10 inches pizza tray, oiled and floured previously
4) place Bolognese sauce over the dough into a layer
5) sprinkle some aromatic herbs over the sauce to taste (optional)
6) spread grated cheese over the sauce into a layer
7) place the tray into the preheated oven at 220 C/430 F and bake the pizza until golden on top (10-15 minutes, depending on your oven type)
8) take the Bolognese pizza out from the oven and sprinkle over some fresh aromatic plants (optional)
9) wait about 5 minutes to cool the pizza
10) slice the pizza up as desired and serve it immediately
Making pizza at home is today a pretty common thing. More and more people start cooking pizza at home because the home pizza is much more affordable that pizza from the pizza restaurant.
Aside this, probably the main reason for which homemade pizza becomes more and more popular is the fact everyone can customize the pizza depending on its own taste and can add any toppings into any combination.
As a result, nowadays are available on the internet lots of pizza recipes. There are both traditional Italian pizza recipes and easy pizza recipes that don’t require fancy ingredients but rather are based on the common things found into the fridge.
Pizza presented on this page is both traditional and modern. It’s a traditional pizza recipe because pizza Bolognese was made first time in Italy. In the same time, it’s also an easy homemade pizza recipe because it uses a simple Bolognese sauce instead the very time-consuming ragu sauce used for the authentic version.
This easy homemade pizza recipe is really simple to make and, as already mentioned, doesn’t require special ingredients for toppings.
You can make an easy homemade pizza recipe both with pizza crust bought from the store or prepared at home. You have at disposal on this website two pizza crust recipes, one leavened with yeast, the other one without yeast.
Being very simple, this easy homemade pizza recipe doesn’t pose any difficulty even if you’re making pizza at home for the first time. This is especially valid if you buy both the pizza base and Bolognese sauce from the store.
However, making pizza dough at home is very easy, just like making my modern version of the traditional Bolognese sauce.
Enjoy Bolognese pizza recipe!
Read more about pizza types here.