Bone-in pork loin roast recipes with wine – how to make roast loin of pork on the bone in the oven. Easy pork loin roast recipe to cook loin of pork on the bone with simple and tasty ingredients like wine.
Learn in this video how to make bone-in pork loin with wine in the oven by using a yummy and easy pork loin roast recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 3 kg / 100 oz of bone-in pork loin with fat
2) garlic cloves to taste
3) salt and ground black pepper to taste
4) dried thyme to taste
5) 700 ml / 24 fl oz of dry white wine or water
1) make some cuts between rib bones and stuff the loin with garlic to taste (not mandatory, but recommended)
2) take a sharp knife and notch the fat from the pork loin just like in the video for better roasting and look (optional)
3) place the pork loin on a tray and season it with salt and pepper to taste
4) sprinkle over loin some dried thyme to taste
5) pour into the tray wine or water
6) cover the tray with foil, then place it into the oven at 150 C / 300 F for 90 minutes to roast slowly
7) remove foil, put the tray back in the oven and roast the loin of pork at 200 C / 390 F until golden brown, sprinkle it from time to time with wine from the tray
8) when the pork roast is ready, cover it with foil and wait to rest about 30 minutes before serving (recommended)
The loin is one of the most popular cuts for cooking pork recipes. Many people like boneless pork loin. However, I recommend you to try this roast recipe with pork loin on the bone. It’s simply heavenly and, probably, you’ll cook it over and over again!
In fact, I recommend cooking slow roast pork loin always with the bone in and fat on top. In this way, your roast will be 100% tender and juicy, so you can forget the dried roast about your friends are speaking always!
I cook bone-in loin because bones protect the meat from direct contact with high temperature, and the same is valid for the fat coating the meat.
Even if you don’t like roasted fat (I still recommend just trying it once, it’s simply delicious!), you can remove it when serving roast on the plate and enjoy just the savory loin.
It’s not mandatory cooking pork loin roast in the oven with wine, but I still recommend to use wine because of the delicious taste it gives to the meat.
Basically, you can use any white wine type. However, I prefer to cook the recipe with dry wine because it matches better the pork flavor.
By the way, alcohol will evaporate during roasting, so pork roast prepared by using this recipe can be served even to children.
A fresh vegetable salad or pickles is also highly recommended along with this delicious bone-in pork loin roast.
Since the roast is prepared with white wine, it’s recommended to serve the same drink at the table.
Enjoy this heavenly pork roast made with pork loin on the bone!
You can read more about pork loin here.