Boneless pork recipe to cook grilled pork butt steak in the oven with simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this video how to make boneless pork steak in the oven from scratch by using an easy pork butt recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) cut pork butt into slices of about one-finger thickness
2) season pork steak with salt and ground black pepper to taste, then rub the meat well on both sides to enter spices inside better
3) if you have time, place pork steak in the fridge and wait for about 1 hour for an even better spice absorption, if you rush, go straight to the next step
4) put meat slices on a tray, then place the tray in the oven and switch on the grill function or set the oven to the highest temperature
5) wait until the pork steak is golden brown, then flip meat slices and wait to roast evenly
6) take the tray out from the oven and serve boneless pork steak as desired
Pork roast is one of the favorite food recipes in many parts of the world.
However, there are available other juicier pork cuts to cook delicious roast pork such as pork butt, pork neck, and pork shoulder.
One of my preferred pork recipes is boneless pork steak in the oven. I cook quite often this type of food because it’s very simple and doesn’t require much preparation and cooking time.
I use pork butt for this recipe because this pork cut is very juicy. It has some fat, but this is not a problem since it melts during roasting!
On the contrary, the fact that between muscle fibers is fat is a great advantage because it’s no longer necessary to pour oil or to put lard on the meat slices to keep them juicy.
As I already mentioned above, the fat will melt during roasting and will keep the meat juicy. So, the pork steak is tender inside and browned outside!
The boneless pork steak recipe presented on this page is quite simple and can be prepared with great results even by less experienced people.
Basically, it’s just simply seasoned pork butt roasted in the oven. I present such an easy recipe because there are many people who don’t like too spicy food and want to enjoy simple dishes.
Of course, those who like more flavored food can season the boneless pork steak in the oven with more spices. Some of the spices I recommend for this recipe include dried thyme, cumin powder, hot chili pepper powder, ginger powder, garlic powder, and so on.
Actually, you can add any spice you like over pork butt slices and roast them in the oven as shown in this video.
Pork roast can be served plain, but I recommend you to serve other food types along with it.
Some of the side dishes that match at best the boneless pork steak in the oven include French fries, mashed potatoes, plain or mushroom risotto, simple rice pilaf, braised green beans, green peas stew, cauliflower gratin, and many more.
Enjoy the simple boneless pork steak in the oven!
View more pork butt recipes!
You can read more about the pork steak origins here.