📖 Table of Contents
Cooking Braised Pork Steaks in the Oven at Home
My braised pork loin steaks is one of the most delicious pork steak recipes you ever cooked!
➡️ Searching for easy pork loin recipes in 2024? On this webpage, you’ll find out how to make braised pork loin steak in the oven in 11 steps at home. Braised pork loin steaks are the perfect dish for meat lovers looking for a satisfying and flavorful meal. This dish is made by frying seasoned pork loin steaks and then slowly cooking them in a rich and savory broth until they become tender and juicy. The result is a mouthwatering meal that is sure to please even the most discerning palate.
How to Cook Pork Loin Steaks in the Oven from Scratch
Easy Dinner Recipes Cookbook
If you’re ready to experience the taste of delicious dinner recipes, look no further than the “90 Easy Dinner Recipes to Cook Without Hassle” cookbook.
Braised Pork Loin Steaks
- 90 oz pork loin fillet
- some salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil (olive oil, sunflower oil); you can also use pork lard instead for a more robust flavor
- 1.5 fl oz beef stock or chicken stock (you can also use wine instead)
- 4-5 garlic cloves or to taste, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- cut the pork loin fillet into thick slices
- rub the pork steaks with salt all over
- pour oil into the skillet and wait to heat up; alternatively, wait to melt the pork lard and get hot
- fry pork loin steaks on both sides for 3-4 minutes or until golden over a high temperature
- place pork loin steaks into a deep sheet tray or casserole when browned
- pour lukewarm beef or chicken stock into the tray
- sprinkle chopped garlic all over
- sprinkle dried thyme over pork cutlets
- grind over some black pepper to taste
- cover the tray with aluminum foil and place it in the oven at 180C/360F for 45 min or until the steaks are tender
- remove the foil and place the tray back in the oven at 270C/520F for 10-15 min or until the sauce is very low
- remove the tray from the oven and serve the pork steaks immediately topped with some chopped greenery such as parsley or cilantro (optional)
- Pat the pork loin steaks dry with a paper towel before seasoning and frying to ensure a crispy exterior.
- Use a heavy-bottomed skillet to fry the pork loin steaks evenly and prevent sticking.
- Don’t overcrowd the skillet when frying the pork loin steaks. Fry them in batches if necessary.
- To check if the pork loin steaks are cooked, insert an instant-read thermometer into the thickest part of the meat. It should read 145°F.
- Allow the pork loin steaks to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving to allow the juices to redistribute.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Final Notes For The Braised Pork Loin Steaks Recipe
➡️ One of the key tips for making the perfect braised pork loin steaks is to be patient. It’s important to let the pork cook slowly in the sauce to ensure it becomes tender and juicy. Another tip is to use a heavy-bottomed pot or Dutch oven to prevent the pork from sticking and burning. Enjoy cooking braised pork loin steaks in the oven from scratch! If you need additional info, read more on braising!
➡️ I also recommend you to try more delicious pork steak recipes available on this website such as barbecue steak, boneless pork steak in the oven, German grilled pork steaks, baked pork steaks, BBQ grilled pork neck steaks, oven-baked ham steak, pan-fried pork steaks, and BBQ grilled pork steaks.
FAQ’s for the Braised Pork Steak Recipe
What is the best way to season pork loin steaks before braising them in the oven?
The best way to season pork loin steaks before braising them in the oven is to use a combination of salt, pepper, and other seasonings of your choice. Rub the seasoning mixture all over the pork loin steaks and let them sit for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
How long should I cook pork loin steaks in the oven for optimal tenderness?
Pork loin steaks should be cooked in the oven for about 1 hour and 20 minutes at 350°F (175°C) for optimal tenderness. Be sure to check the internal temperature of the pork loin steaks with a meat thermometer to ensure that they are fully cooked.
What are some side dishes that go well with braised pork loin steaks?
Some side dishes that go well with braised pork loin steaks include roasted vegetables such as carrots, potatoes, and Brussels sprouts, as well as mashed potatoes or rice pilaf.