8 PRO Tips For The Bulgarian Chicken Breast Recipe with Lyutenitza
- I recommend using larger chicken breast pieces of about 250-300 g/9-10 oz each
- notch the chicken breast to half the thickness of the fillet so that the heat enters more easily into the thicker part of the meat
- in addition to baking, eggplants and peppers can be roasted on the grill or stovetop
- don’t fry the chicken breast until the baked vegetables aren’t ready because it hardens by cooling
- traditionally, this food is spicy due to the hot chili peppers, if you don’t like it so, simply remove them from the ingredients
- don’t take out the vegetables from the oven until they aren’t very soft and the water has dropped almost completely
- use a quantity of chopped parsley that suits your taste, it has a decorative role but also a flavoring one
- serve the Bulgarian chicken breast LYUTENITSA as soon as you finish cooking because the fried chicken breast and melted butter harden quite quickly
Drinking wine at home!
What goes better with a delicious meal than quality wine? Nothing, both from my point of view and from the ancient Greeks, who said about wine that it’s the nectar of the gods! Can we contradict them?
➡️ Enjoy cooking Bulgarian chicken breast from scratch!