Easy cauliflower recipe to prepare a tasty salad appetizer with simple and tasty ingredients like garlic, mayonnaise, and green dill.
View this video about how to make cauliflower with garlic and mayonnaise by using a yummy and easy cauliflower recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade cauliflower salad recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 1.5 kg /50 oz of cauliflower (you can use broccoli instead)
2) a fresh dill bundle (you can use parsley or coriander leaves as well)
3) some salt to taste
4) 400 g/14 oz of mayonnaise (bought or homemade)
5) 2 tbsp of sour cream (12% fat)
6) 1/2 tbsp of granulated sugar or to taste
7) 1 tbsp of mustard (optional)
8) white ground pepper to taste
9) 2-3 garlic cloves or to taste
1) separate cauliflower into bunches of the desired size and boil them in salty water until softened partly (al dente)
2) drain water off and wait until cauliflower cools to room temperature
3) place mayonnaise into a bowl, add sour cream, a pinch of sugar, a pinch of salt, mustard, and ground white pepper to taste
4) finely chop or crush garlic cloves and add them to the bowl, then combine all ingredients until you get a smooth mayonnaise sauce
5) place cauliflower into a bowl, then pour over the mayonnaise sauce you just prepared
6) chop fresh dill and sprinkle it over cauliflower salad
7) place the bowl into the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving (recommended)
This cauliflower salad recipe with mayonnaise is among the most popular salad appetizers in several Eastern European countries. It’s served all throughout the year and especially during summer when the scorching days require cold food dishes.
The salad can be served plain, can be used to stuff tomatoes or bell peppers when you make cold appetizers, or can be served along with main dishes such as roast chicken, grilled pork steak, schnitzel, French fries, and so on. Enjoy it!
Read more about cauliflower benefits here.