Easy cheese pasta recipe to cook tasty food with Parmesan cheese, Italian penne pasta, and more simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this cooking video how to make cream cheese pasta using a tasty and easy cheesy pasta recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade pasta recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY cooking cheese pasta! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 400 g/15 oz of penne pasta or another Italian pasta type
2) 50 g/2 oz of butter
3) 30 g/1 oz of all-purpose flour
4) 300 ml/10 fl oz of cow milk
5) salt and ground white pepper to taste
6) 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg
7) 150 g/5 oz of grated Parmesan cheese for the sauce and 50 g/2 oz for topping
8) 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
9) some oregano or basil leaves to taste (optional)
1) boil pasta in salted water until soft, then drain water well
2) while you cook pasta, place butter into a saucepan and melt it over a medium temperature
3) add flour and stir energetically and continuously until smooth
4) pour milk into the saucepan and continue stirring ingredients to combine them well
5) reduce heat, season the white sauce with salt and pepper to taste, then add nutmeg and combine ingredients
6) when the sauce begins to thicken, add cheese and stir continuously until the cream cheese has a slightly viscous consistency
7) add balsamic vinegar, stir the cheese sauce again, then take the pan from the heat off
8) place pasta on plates, then pour over each serving about 1-2 ladles of creamy cheese sauce
9) sprinkle over some grated Parmesan and a few basil or oregano leaves for more flavor (optional)
10) finally, grind some black pepper over the cheesy pasta if you like the spicy food (optional)
Pasta is one of the ingredients that I use often in various food recipes. I like both baked pasta dishes and boiled pasta on the stove with various sauces such as Bolognese sauce, Carbonara sauce, tomato sauce, and, of course, cream cheese sauce.
I offer you on this page a very simple cheese pasta recipe that is ready quickly but offers a nourishing and delicious culinary experience at lunch or dinner.
Cooking this cheese pasta recipe is extremely easy, so anyone can use it with excellent results.
I recommend using penne rigate pasta for this cheesy pasta recipe, but you can use other Italian pasta types such as spaghetti or tagliatelle.
The cheese sauce is based on a classic Bechamel white sauce recipe. My tip is to prepare it over a medium temperature to avoid burning the butter. Pay attention because butter tends to burn very fast when melts! Flour is also sensitive during frying!
Another tip is to stir sauce ingredients energetically to avoid sticking to the saucepan bottom. However, if you are going to use a proper temperature, you don’t have to fear these issues.
An important recommendation is to drain water from pasta right before serving to avoid both cooling and sticking the pasta to each other.
Finally, it’s important to serve the cheese sauce as soon as it’s ready. So, to get the best results when cooking the cheese pasta recipe, synchronize the cooking of the pasta with the preparation of the sauce and serve them as soon as they are ready.
Not to forget, the use of aromatic herbs is not really mandatory, but I still recommend using oregano or basil for the added flavor they bring to this delicious cheese pasta recipe!
Enjoy the cheesy pasta with Parmesan cream cheese!
Read more about pasta dishes here.