6 PRO Tips For The Chicken and Rice Bake Recipe
- In my experience, the long-grain rice variety is best for this recipe, but you can use other types of rice if you don’t have it on hand.
- If you can, leave the skin on the chicken breast, this will make the meat more tender and juicy, not to mention that the fried skin is very crunchy and tasty!
- Be careful not to drop too much liquid in the casserole until the rice is cooked, if necessary add a little warmish water.
- Do not rush to serve the baked chicken and rice casserole immediately, leave the dish in the oven long enough for the rice to absorb the remaining chicken broth and become very fluffy and soft.
- Chicken breast can be replaced with chicken thighs with bone and skin on, the result is just as delicious!
- The use of parsley is not mandatory, but it offers more flavor and a touch of elegance that takes this dish to a higher level…Plus, it brings more vitamins to your diet!
➡️ One of the tastiest but also delicious and healthy dishes that combine chicken and rice is casserole, which some call chicken and rice bake. This is not only very nutritious but it is also very easy to cook and requires little time both for preparing the ingredients and for cooking. Enjoy cooking chicken and rice bake from scratch!