Chicken kebabs recipe – how to make chicken skewers with boneless chicken thighs. Easy chicken kebabs recipe to prepare skewers with skinless boneless chicken thighs and more simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this video how to make chicken skewers with tomatoes by using a yummy and easy chicken kebobs recipe with skinless boneless chicken thighs in the oven or on coal!
SUPER YUMMY homemade chicken kebabs recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 2 kg / 70 oz of skinless boneless chicken thighs
2) 100 g / 3.5 oz of chopped onion
3) garlic to taste
4) salt and ground black pepper
5) fresh lemon juice from a lemon
6) 1 tbsp of olive oil
7) rosemary or other aromatic plants to taste
8) 1 kg / 35 oz of cherry tomatoes
1) cut chicken thighs into 2-3 strips
2) chop onion and garlic until you get a fine paste
3) season onion paste with salt and pepper to taste
4) add fresh lemon juice and olive oil
5) add more flavor to marinade with rosemary or other spices
6) combine ingredients until you get a smooth marinade
7) pour marinade over chicken, then combine well
8) cover the dish with foil and put it into the fridge for at least 1-2 hours (recommended)
9) stick meat on a skewer and add some cherry tomatoes between meat pieces (2-4 tomatoes, depending on the skewer size)
10) fry skewers on a coal or gas grill or in the oven
11) flip skewers often to fry evenly
12) chicken skewers are ready when the meat is golden
13) serve marinated chicken skewers while still warm
Grilled chicken is among the most beloved foods. No matter if you cook a grilled whole chicken or chicken kebabs, people will like it and your cooking skills will get positive appreciation!
Skewers, kebabs or kabobs, as they are known in the US, are of different types. Many skewer recipes are made with chicken breast or chicken things in combination with various vegetables from which the most-often used are tomatoes, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
Chicken kebabs are prepared all over the world. It seems that kebabs were first cooked in the Middle East. However, different types of skewers are to find everywhere in the world under various names – shish kebab, shashlik, doner kebab, chuanr, and so on.
Chicken kabobs are known as dak-kkochi in Korea, Jujeh kabab in Iran, shish taouk in the Middle East, and yakitori in Japan.
Kebabs, including those made of chicken, are also popular in Europe and especially in the Mediterranean countries such as Greece and Spain.
A special note deserves Greek chicken kebabs. They are made with boneless chicken breast with some local spices and fresh lemon juice and the final result is a true spoiling experience for your taste buds!
My chicken kebabs recipe is delicious because of the flavored marinade. If you fry kebabs on coal they will have a slightly smoked taste, which makes the skewers even tastier.
You can serve the chicken kabobs plain or along with some side dishes. I recommend eating the skewers with mashed potatoes, French fries or simple rice pilaf or risotto.
Some sauce can be served as well over the skewers. Also, you can prepare some fresh vegetable salad to match the skewers.
The best drink to match the marinated chicken skewers or chicken kebabs is white wine, but a cold beer is also a good choice. Enjoy it!
Read more about the chicken skewers origins here.