📖 Table of Contents
Homemade Meatloaf Recipes: Hard-Boiled Egg Stuffed Meatloaf
My hard-boiled egg stuffed meatloaf recipe is one of the most delicious meatloaf recipes you’ve ever cooked!
➡️ Searching for easy egg meatloaf recipes in 2023? On this webpage, you’ll find out how to make egg-stuffed meatloaf from scratch in just simple 13 steps at home. Meatloaf is a classic recipe that retains its popularity and place of honor on our tables, even if some people think it is an outdated recipe.
➡️ There are various meatloaf recipes that I also prepare, but I don’t like any of them as much as classic egg-stuffed meatloaf. My easy meatloaf recipe enables you to prepare classic meatloaf with simple and tasty ingredients like boiled eggs, mince, and vegetables.
➡️ Cooking egg meatloaf at home is very simple, it does not require many ingredients and a long preparation time, and you can do other things while baking in the oven. Watch the cooking video below and learn how to make a stuffed meatloaf with eggs using a classic egg meatloaf recipe from scratch!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
How to Make Hard-Boiled Egg Stuffed Meatloaf from Scratch
What ingredients do you need for the egg-stuffed meatloaf?
1) 2 kg / 70 oz of ground pork (you can use instead of beef, lamb, or combined mince)
2) 25 g / 0.9 oz of chopped green onion
3) 1 red bell pepper, cubed
4) 2-5 garlic cloves or to taste
5) a bundle of green parsley leaves (dill, basil leaves)
6) salt and ground black pepper
7) 2 eggs for the mince mixture + 6-8 eggs to boil
8) 2-3 tbsp of breadcrumbs
9) about half a glass of cold water (200 ml / 7 fl oz) or less
How to make egg meatloaf from scratch?
1) place the ground meat into a large bowl and add the chopped green onions and the cubed red bell peppers
2) finely chop or crush the garlic cloves and add them to the mincemeat
3) finely chop the parsley and add it to the bowl
4) season with salt and ground black pepper to taste (you can use it instead of red pepper paste for food seasoning)
5) break the eggs over the minced meat
6) add breadcrumbs to the bowl and some water if necessary, then combine all ingredients well
7) boil the rest of the eggs until the yolks harden, then wait to cool and peel them off
8) brush a taller tray with some oil or coat it with baking paper
9) separate the mincemeat into two equal parts
10) place one of the mince halves on the tray in a layer, then put over, in the middle, the boiled eggs into one or two rows, on your choice
11) place the second piece of mince over eggs in a layer, then press the mince layer edges to seal the stuffing
12) place the tray in the oven at about 180 C/360 F and roast the meatloaf until golden brown (about 45-60 minutes)
13) take out the tray from the oven and wait about 30 minutes before slicing the classic egg-stuffed meatloaf to harden a bit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Final Notes for the Egg-Stuffed Meatloaf Recipe
➡️ Meatloaf is one of the most popular food recipes with ground meat. There are available lots of meatloaf recipes with different meat types. Most of them are using ground beef, but you’ll also find many recipes with ground pork, lamb, veal, and even poultry and seafood.
➡️ Classic recipes include just meat, but nowadays many chefs mix mincemeat with cheese or various vegetables to avoid making a very dry meatloaf. A meatloaf with cheese, fresh vegetables, or pickles is juicier, so it’s more likely to be appreciated by the people who taste it.
➡️ The recipe shared on this webpage is a combination of an authentic recipe and a modern recipe. The final result is a really delicious main dish that probably will be liked by your friends and family.
➡️ This stuffed meatloaf with hard-boiled eggs and vegetables is very tasty and doesn’t require advanced cooking skills to get great results. For these reasons, I cook it pretty often. However, to make egg-stuffed meatloaf, you need to invest some time in both preparation and baking, but the final result is worth the effort since this dish is really delicious and very nourishing!
➡️ In addition to my basic recipe, people who like more flavored food can add to the minced mixture more spices such as cumin, hot chili pepper, ginger powder, thyme, and so on.
➡️ The added vegetables make the stuffed meatloaf more appealing because its taste is more refined than when you make meatloaf filled just with hard-boiled eggs. If you don’t have green onions, you can simply replace them with caramelized onions or leaks. The parsley can be replaced with dill or basil leaves if you like these flavors more.
➡️ Egg-stuffed meatloaf is fantastic when it’s served along with mashed potatoes, but you can also eat it with green beans, risotto, or another side dish of your choice.
➡️ Enjoy making egg-stuffed meatloaf from scratch! For additional info, read more on meatloaf!
Related Meatloaf Recipes and Culinary Articles
📖 Cooking article by