Cold appetizer recipes – how to make eggplant salad stuffed tomato. Vegetarian stuffed tomato recipe to prepare eggplant salad stuffed tomatoes and enjoy a tasty breakfast or snack.
View this video about how to make cold stuffed tomatoes with roasted eggplant salad by using a yummy and easy cold appetizer recipe with eggplant dip and tomato!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) buy or make roasted eggplant salad by using your favorite recipe
2) cut the end of tomato at the side where it was tied to the plant, just like in the video
3) cut the middle of the pulp out with a knife, then take a teaspoon and remove entirely the core and seeds without breaking the edge
4) fill tomato up with 1-2 tablespoons of roasted eggplant salad
5) place the previously cut tomato slice in the eggplant salad on top (view video)
6) stick a green leaf into the eggplant salad for a more appetizing look (recommended)
There are a lot of cold appetizer recipes, but cold stuffed tomatoes are among my all-time favorites! The tasty roasted eggplant salad combines excellently with the fresh tomato taste and the final result is simply amazing! Not to mention their appearance, which is extraordinary!
There are different roasted eggplant salad recipes, just use the one that like you mostly. If you don’t have time to make a salad, simply buy it, there are several stores where you can find various eggplant dips and salad appetizers based on eggplant.
Eggplant salad stuffed tomatoes can be served plain or along with other cold appetizers.
Usually, I prefer to set up a large platter with cold stuffed tomatoes, they look great and attract all eyes! For sure, your guests will try them and the platter will empty very fast!
Cold stuffed tomatoes can be served also at breakfast or as a quick snake at any time of the day. Enjoy it!
Read more about cold appetizers here.