Easy food recipe for cooking stuffed bell peppers with mince, rice, tomato sauce, and more simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this cooking video how to make stuffed bell peppers with mince, rice, and tomato sauce using a yummy and easy stuffed peppers recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade stuffed bell peppers recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 18-22 medium-sized bell peppers
2) 1 kg/35 oz of mince (pork mince, beef mince, lamb mince)
3) 1 egg
4) 500 g/17.5 oz of parboiled rice
5) 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
6) some sunflower oil
7) 1 l/35 fl oz of concentrated tomato broth
8) salt and ground black pepper to taste
9) lovage and dill leaves to taste
1) remove stubs and seeds without breaking peppers, just like in the video
2) place mincemeat into a bowl, then break over an egg
3) add rice to the bowl, then combine ingredients by hand
4) fill peppers up with the previously made mixture, press gently the filling to remove air
5) peel the onion off, chop it finely, then place it into a high pot
6) fry the onion over medium temperature with some sunflower oil until glassy
7) pour in the pot about 500 ml/17.5 fl oz of warm water to stop frying, then put a layer of stuffed peppers next to each other with the hole upwards
8) pour tomato broth into the pot, then season food with salt and ground black pepper to taste
9) put in the pot some fresh lovage and dill leaves to taste for more flavor
10) add to the pot the rest of the stuffed peppers with the hole upwards, next to each other, just like you did previously
11) place a heavy and high-temperature proof lid over peppers to avoid floating during boiling, then fill the pot up with warm water just to cover the peppers
12) place the pot on the stovetop and boil stuffed peppers with mince and rice over low temperature until all ingredients are soft and tomato sauce has lowered
13) serve the mince stuffed peppers recipe with tomato sauce as desired
It seems that mince stuffed peppers are mostly prepared in the USA, where is used beef mince, and in some Central American and European countries, where is used pork mince or a combination of beef and pork mince.
In fact, there are probably thousands of recipes for cooking stuffed bell peppers filled with different ingredients and assorted sauces.
The mince stuffed peppers recipe can be baked in the oven or boiled on the stovetop. There are also some recipes that require the roasting of the stuffed peppers.
Generally, stuffed peppers are boiled in water. However, I think that boiling in tomato sauce makes stuffed peppers tastier!
This food is usually served at lunch or dinner. Because it’s a complex dish featuring tomato sauce, you don’t need to serve anything else next to it.
If you haven’t cooked a mince stuffed peppers recipe so far, I recommend you do it because it is a very tasty and satisfying meal.
I assure you that your family and friends will be very happy and will praise your culinary creation. Of course, you will have to always prepare stuffed pepper from that moment!
Enjoy cooking stuffed bell peppers with mince, rice, and tomato sauce!
You can read more about stuffed bell peppers here.
easy stuffed bell peppers recipe | easy stuffed peppers recipe | easy stuffed peppers with rice | best stuffed peppers recipe | cooking stuffed peppers from scratch | cooking stuffed bell peppers from scratch | how to make stuffed peppers from scratch | how to make stuffed bell peppers from scratch