Easy baked ribs recipes – how to cook country-style pork ribs in the oven with wine and foil. Easy country-style pork ribs recipe to cook baked ribs with simple and tasty ingredients like spare ribs, wine, tomatoes, and garlic.
Learn in this video how to make baked ribs with wine from scratch by using a yummy and easy country-style pork ribs recipe with foil!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 3 kg / 106 oz of pork brisket or country-style pork ribs
2) salt and ground black pepper to taste
3) garlic to taste
4) 400 g / 14 oz of skinless chopped tomato
5) 700 ml / 24 fl oz of dry white wine
1) use a sharp knife and slice pork brisket between the rib bones
2) place country-style ribs or spare ribs on a tray and season them with salt and ground black pepper to taste
3) cut garlic cloves into thin rounds and place them over the meat
4) place chopped tomato over the meat evenly
5) pour wine into the tray
6) cover the tray with foil and put it into the oven at 150 C / 360 F for about 1 hour to bake the ribs slowly
7) remove foil, put back the tray into the oven at the highest temperature and roast pork ribs until golden brown
8) when the pork roast is ready, remove the bones immediately or while serving, as desired
9) serve baked ribs with some wine sauce placed on top
Many people don’t know how good and tender is a pork roast made from brisket and that is why they avoid buying and cooking this pork cut.
For those of you who don’t know yet, pork ribs are used to cook some of the most delicious pork recipes!
Pork brisket can be cooked whole or sliced and cooked in the form of pork ribs (spare ribs or country-style ribs), just like in this recipe or by using other roast pork recipes.
Baked ribs with wine are among my favorite pork roast recipes because the meat on the pork ribs is very juicy and tender after roasting.
Pork brisket roast is extremely tender both due to the type of muscle fiber in the rib meat and the fat that melts while frying and makes the meat even tastier.
This pork roast recipe contains wine, but its use is not mandatory. Although it can be replaced with water, I recommend you cooking country-style pork ribs recipe with wine because of the unique and refined taste that it gives to the roast.
However, this pork roast recipe is quite simple and uses few spices because sometimes I like cooking very basic food recipes. Keep in mind, in the kitchen often less is more!
Garlic is the dominant aroma in this recipe, so I recommend you to use at least one head of garlic. Of course, you can adapt the garlic amount depending on your own taste!
Needless to say, you can add more flavors if you like so. Some I recommend for this recipe include cumin, thyme, and allspice.
Regarding the wine, you can use any type of dry white wine. Those who like a more sweet roast taste can use a sweet wine when making this pork roast.
Along with the baked pork ribs can be served various side dishes. Some of the most popular are mashed potatoes, boiled potatoes with butter and greenery, fried potatoes, home roast potatoes, plain rice pilaf, mushroom or simple rice risotto, and so on.
The country-style pork ribs recipe usually fits with beer or wine, but since you prepare it with wine I recommend you serve the same drink at the table.
Enjoy the country-style pork ribs in the oven!
Read more about pork ribs here!