Mushroom sauce recipes – how to make mushroom sauce from scratch. Creamy mushroom sauce recipe to cook a homemade sauce with Champignon mushrooms for pasta, steak, chicken, and other foods with simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this video how to make a mushroom cream sauce for pasta, steak, chicken by using a simple and tasty homemade sauce recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) boil fresh mushrooms in salted water, then drain water off
2) slice or chop bigger mushrooms (optional)
3) chop scallion, then place it into a frying pan, pour some oil over it and place the pan to the stovetop over a high temperature
4) when scallion is soft, add ground nutmeg and ginger
5) add mushrooms to the pan and fry ingredients for 2-3 minutes more
6) reduce temperature to very low, then add sour cream, salt, and ground black pepper to taste, mix and wait to start bubbling the sauce
7) remove the saucepan from the stove and wait about 5 minutes before serving
8) sprinkle over food some chopped greenery when serving the mushroom sauce (optional)
The recipe published on this page is very simple. It doesn’t require many ingredients and is ready in a short time.
Additionally, a creamy mushroom sauce is very versatile and can be served along with a large variety of main dishes.
The creamy mushroom sauce recipe is one of the most popular fresh mushroom cream sauce recipes. The most-used mushroom type by me for this sauce is Champignon mushroom, but it can be prepared with other edible mushroom varieties as well.
A creamy sauce prepared with fresh mushrooms is the perfect choice for pasta, chicken, steak, and many other foods that fit well with a white sauce.
Just cook the food you want to serve at dinner, then place over a few tablespoons of this delicious mushroom gravy with sour cream, sprinkle over dish some greenery and you’re ready to go! Your guests and family will be amazed by its look and enchanted by its taste!
On the other hand, this mushroom cream sauce can be served plain, maybe just with some fresh bread next to it. It’s simply heavenly, so I recommend trying the sauce once in this way. Enjoy it!
Read more about different mushroom cream sauce types here.