Learn in this video how to make a mushroom cream sauce for pasta, steak, chicken by using a simple and tasty homemade sauce recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
How to make creamy mushroom sauce from scratch? ❓
1) boil fresh mushrooms in salted water, then drain water off
2) slice or chop bigger mushrooms (optional)
3) chop scallion, then place it into a frying pan, pour some oil over it, and place the pan on the stovetop over a high temperature
4) when scallion is soft, add ground nutmeg and ginger
5) add mushrooms to the pan and fry ingredients for 2-3 minutes more
6) reduce temperature to very low, then add sour cream, salt, and ground black pepper to taste, mix and wait to start bubbling the sauce
7) remove the saucepan from the stove and wait about 5 minutes before serving
8) sprinkle over food some chopped greenery when serving the mushroom sauce (optional)
There are available many food recipes that include mushroom sauce, but you’ll find pretty rarely just a mushroom cream sauce recipe.
The recipe published on this page is very simple. It doesn’t require many ingredients and is ready in a short time.
Additionally, a creamy mushroom sauce is very versatile and can be served along with a large variety of main dishes.
The creamy mushroom sauce recipe is one of the most popular fresh mushroom cream sauce recipes. The most-used mushroom type by me for this sauce is Portobello or Champignon mushroom, but it can be prepared with other edible mushroom varieties as well.
Since the recipe is very easy, there aren’t many cooking tips to share with you. Probably the most important is to use quality sour cream. There are people who complain that the sauce becomes cheesy. If this happens to you, there are two possibilities: one is that the sour cream is of poor quality, the second is that you’ve boiled the sauce too much time.
So, to get the best results when cooking mushroom sauce, it’s crucial to use very good quality sour cream, if possible bought from a farm. Also, boil the sauce for a short time and over low temperature after you’ve added the cream.
A creamy sauce prepared with fresh mushrooms is the perfect choice for pasta, chicken, steak, and many other foods that fit well with a white sauce.
Just cook the food you want to serve at dinner, then place over a few tablespoons of this delicious mushroom gravy with sour cream, sprinkle over dish some greenery and you’re ready to go! Your guests and family will be amazed by its look and enchanted by its taste!
On the other hand, this mushroom cream sauce can be served plain, maybe just with some fresh bread next to it. It’s simply heavenly, so I recommend trying the sauce once in this way. Enjoy it!
Read more about different mushroom cream sauce types here.