Crispy fried chicken recipe to prepare chicken wings without breadcrumbs in Parisian style.
View this video about how to make chicken wings schnitzel without breadcrumbs by using a crispy chicken fried chicken wings recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY crispy fried chicken wings! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) cut the end of the chicken wings (recommended)
2) season chicken with salt and ground white pepper to taste, rub the meat well to absorb spices inside
3) cover the bowl with foil and put it in the fridge for about 1 hour (optional)
4) break eggs and mix them with a little salt
5) add flour to eggs and mix well
6) pour a little water and mix ingredients until you get a batter with a creamy consistency, without flour lumps
7) put all wings in the previously prepared batter and coat them entirely
8) place a pan on the stove over medium heat, pour some oil inside, and wait until it’s hot
9) lay chicken wings in the pan (optionally, you can pour more batter on top to make very fluffy chicken schnitzel) and wait to fry the wings on the bottom side (1-2-3 minutes)
10) flip each chicken schnitzel and wait to fry evenly (1-2 minutes)
11) when the crust is golden, take wings out from the pan, drain the oil, and put them on absorbent paper to remove excess oil
Chicken schnitzel is becoming more and more popular all over the world.
The growing popularity of chicken schnitzel is not surprising because this dish is very tasty and does not require much time for preparation.
In addition, cooking schnitzel does not require advanced knowledge or much cooking experience. As a result, anyone can make schnitzel after watching this video and reading the tutorial!
Schnitzel can be prepared with breadcrumbs, in Viennese or German style, or without breadcrumbs, in Parisian or French style.
In addition to the type of crust, chicken schnitzel versions are also distinguished by the method of meat preparation, respectively by marination.
Those who want to cook the crumbed version are invited to visit this page – how to make chicken wings schnitzel with breadcrumbs.
The crispy fried chicken wings recipe on this page presents a step-by-step cooking method by which you can easily prepare chicken wings schnitzel without breadcrumbs or the so-called Parisian chicken wings schnitzel.
These fried chicken wings are very tasty because the meat is tender and the crust is crispy and fluffy.
When making Parisian schnitzel, many people complain that the crust is not crispy but is soft and sticky.
Attention! Don’t cover the dish where you store schnitzel after you take it out from the pan because the crust will soften due to the steam!
Another important cooking tip is to fry any chicken schnitzel over medium heat to allow frying even the thicker parts.
If the temperature is too high the meat will remain raw inside, if it’s too low then the crust will combine with oil.
It’s also very important to drain excess oil when taking schnitzel out from the pan.
A wide range of dishes can be served near fried chicken wings, but they can be eaten just with a fresh vegetable salad or pickles. Also, they can be dipped in various sauces of your choice.
Enjoy chicken wings schnitzel without breadcrumbs!
Read more about various schnitzel types here.