Easy cold appetizer recipes – how to make classic deviled eggs with bacon or ham. Easy stuffed eggs recipe to make a cold appetizer with simple ingredients like bacon or ham, mustard, and mayonnaise.
Learn in this video how to make classic deviled eggs from scratch by using a yummy and easy cold appetizer recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) boil eggs until yolks are hard, then remove the shell, cut eggs in two halves and separate yolks into a bowl
2) mash yolks with a fork
3) add mayonnaise and mustard
4) season yolks with salt and pepper to taste
5) add garlic powder
6) combine ingredients until you get a fine paste
7) cut bacon or ham into very small pieces, then add it to the bowl and mix ingredients by hand
8) fill boiled egg whites up with the previously prepared paste, then garnish eggs as desired
9) put stuffed eggs into the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving (recommended)
Deviled eggs are very popular cold appetizers and this recipe is one of the most delicious versions.
Furthermore, this classic recipe is very easy and quick. It doesn’t pose any difficulty, so everyone will be able to obtain great results even without any previous experience in making stuffed eggs or cold appetizers.
Bacon or ham stuffed eggs can be served along with any other cold appetizers.
Stuffed eggs remain some of the most popular finger foods for the party even today.
If you want to enjoy and prepare more classic stuffed egg types, below are several recipes that I recommend to try out as well!
View how to make a spicy tuna deviled eggs recipe!
View how to make a liver pate deviled eggs recipe!
View how to make a spicy deviled eggs recipe!
Enjoy stuffed eggs with bacon or ham!
Read more about various deviled egg types here!