10 PRO Tips For The Oven-Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
- do not use too small chicken breast halves, they will dry more easily, the ideal weight is about 150-200g/5.5-7 oz
- left the marinated chicken breast in the fridge overnight if you have time
- you can cook in the same way chicken breast with skin and bone, only you need a little longer cooking time
- you can cook in the same way boneless turkey breast
- you can add other flavors to the recipe, for example, you can replace the mixture of Provence spices with rosemary, sage, or basil
- use hot paprika if you like spicy food
- adjust the amount of garlic according to your taste
- after baking in foil, you can roast the chicken breast on the grill if you like and you have the possibility
- wait 5-10 minutes after the dish is ready for the chicken breast to soak up the juices better
- serve baked chicken breast with a suitable yogurt-based sauce or a raw vegetable salad for a 100% healthy meal
Drinking wine at home!
What goes better with a delicious meal than quality wine? Nothing, both from my point of view and from the ancient Greeks, who said about wine that it’s the nectar of the gods! Can we contradict them?
➡️ Enjoy cooking oven-baked chicken breast from scratch!