Easy homemade chicken salad recipes – how to make easy chicken salad with mushrooms. Easy chicken salad recipe to prepare salad appetizer with simple and tasty ingredients such as boneless chicken breast, mayonnaise sauce, and canned mushrooms.
Learn in this video how to make an easy chicken salad by using a yummy homemade chicken salad recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 600 g / 21 oz of skinless boneless chicken breast
2) 40 g / 1.5 oz of green onions
3) 120 g / 4.5 oz of pickles
4) 3 eggs
5) 1 tbsp of mustard – you can use classic, sweet, or spicy mustard, on your choice (optional)
6) 2tbsp + 400 ml / 14 fl oz of sunflower oil
7) 2-3 tbsp of yogurt (10% fat) or sour cream (12% fat)
8) 250 g / 9 oz of canned mushrooms
9) salt and ground white pepper to taste
10) some greenery to taste (parsley, coriander, dill, basil)
1) cube chicken breast into small pieces
2) pour 2 spoons of oil into a frying skillet and place it to the stovetop over medium temperature
3) wait until the oil is hot
4) place cubed chicken breast into the skillet and fry it until very slightly golden, meanwhile season it with some salt to taste
5) take the skillet off the stove and wait for the chicken breast to cool to room temperature
6) meanwhile, boil 1 egg until yolk is hard, then wait to cool to room temperature
7) peel boiled egg off and separate the yolk and white
8) place the boiled egg yolk into a bowl
9) break remaining eggs and separate the yolks and whites
10) place raw egg yolks into the same bowl with the boiled yolk
11) crush boiled yolk with a fork into very small pieces
12) add mustard for more flavor (optional) and mix ingredients by hand to combine them very well
13) combine ingredients by mixer while pouring oil in small amounts into the bowl
14) the basic mayonnaise is ready when you added the entire oil amount and has a fine consistency
15) add yogurt or sour cream, season food with salt and ground white pepper to taste, then mix ingredients slowly by hand until mayonnaise sauce is smooth
16) add fried chicken breast into the mayonnaise sauce
17) chop green onions and pickles, then place them over chicken breast
18) open mushroom can, rinse mushrooms, drain water well, then add them into the bowl
19) mix ingredients slowly by hand to combine well
20) chop some greenery to taste and sprinkle it over this delicious homemade chicken salad recipe
Chicken salad is at top of preferences with many people when they’re asked about the best salad appetizer recipe. As a result, there are available many easy homemade chicken salad recipes featuring various ingredients.
The homemade chicken salad recipe that I present on this page is very easy to make, requires pretty few ingredients, and is ready quickly, so it’s a good choice when you want to prepare fast a great snack or party food.
I show you how to make the salad appetizer from scratch, but it can be prepared also with leftover chicken roast, grilled chicken, boiled shredded chicken breast, and so on. Basically, you can use any grilled, fried, or boiled chicken type to make this easy chicken salad!
Regarding seasoning for this easy homemade chicken salad recipe, you can use classic, sweet, or spicy mustard to change its taste easily. A larger amount of ground white pepper can be used to make the food more spicy as well.
Enjoy easy chicken salad recipe!
Read more about homemade chicken salad origins here.