Easy deviled eggs recipe – how to make tuna deviled eggs without mayonnaise. Easy deviled eggs recipe to prepare cold appetizers with hard-boiled eggs and spicy tuna paste.
Learn in this video how to make tuna deviled eggs by using a yummy and easy cold appetizer recipe without mayonnaise!
SUPER YUMMY and easy deviled eggs recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 10 eggs
2) 200 g / 7 oz of canned tuna in natural juice
3) 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste
4) 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper or to taste
5) 1/4 tsp of coriander powder or to taste
6) 1-2 tbsp of sour cream if necessary
1) boil eggs until yolks are hard
2) wait to cool eggs, then peel them off and cut it lengthwise in two equal parts
3) take yolks out from egg whites without breaking them
4) place egg yolks into a bowl and crush them by fork
5) place canned tuna in another bowl and crush it by fork
6) add tuna over egg yolks
7) add salt, pepper and coriander powder to the bowl
8) combine ingredients by hand or mixer until you get a smooth paste (if the mixture is too dry, add a little sour cream to moisten it)
9) fill egg white halves up with the previously prepared tuna paste
10) put tuna stuffed eggs into the fridge for at least 1 hour (recommended)
Deviled eggs or stuffed eggs, no matter how do you want to call them, are, even today, some of the most appreciated cold appetizers. Therefore, there are available lots of stuffed egg recipes with almost any imaginable ingredient.
Regarding stuffing used to fill eggs up, it is different and ranges from simple ingredients to very expensive ones. Some like to stuff eggs with liver pate, other like ham or bacon, mushroom, tuna paste, caviar, avocado, cheese cream, and so on.
Probably it’s useless to say that stuffed eggs are almost always present on Christmas table or at various parties.
Many people like stuffed eggs with mayonnaise, so most recipes feature this ingredient.
However, there are enough people who like this kind of appetizer without mayonnaise for different reasons – maybe they want to eat healthier food, there are many other cold appetizers with mayonnaise on the table or have some health issues.
Usually, I serve stuffed eggs on a separate platter. In this way, they are much more visible and people can observe them quickly. Needless to say, if you lay eggs into mayonnaise it’s pretty hard to combine them with other appetizers.
However, most often I garnish the platter that I’m going to use for serving with fresh aromatic herbs for a spectacular aspect and a more appetizing feel. Most often I use parsley or coriander leaves, but other herbs can be used as well on your choice.
This easy deviled eggs recipe is really easy to make, it doesn’t require much time nor many ingredients. Despite these things, this cold appetizer is really tasty, so don’t be surprised if it will disappear very quickly from the platter!
There are two important tips to follow when making stuffed eggs. One is to combine very well ingredients for stuffing to obtain a fine paste. Second, put filled eggs into the fridge to cool and have time to mix ingredients and flavors thoroughly.
Yes, you just have to lay stuffed eggs into mayonnaise or mayonnaise sauce.
If you want to enjoy and prepare other stuffed egg types, below are several recipes that I recommend to try out as well!
View how to make an easy deviled eggs recipe with bacon or ham!
View how to make and easy deviled eggs recipe with liver pate!
View how to make a spicy deviled eggs recipe!
Enjoy tuna stuffed eggs! 👍
Read more about stuffed eggs here.