Easy marmalade recipe made of mandarin, tangerine, orange, or clementine to enjoy tasty desserts and homemade cakes.
Learn in this video how to make orange jam by using a yummy and easy homemade jam recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 2,5 kg/90 oz of orange, mandarin, clementine, or tangerine
2) 50 g/1.75 oz of jam gel with proportion 2:1 (500 g/17.5 oz of sugar to 1000 g/35 oz of fruit)
3) 1 kg/35 oz of granulated sugar
1) peel fruits off, then weigh them to have exactly 2 kg/70 oz
2) remove seeds if you want to get a jam with very fine texture (optional)
3) chop fruits very finely by blender, kitchen robot, or chopper
4) put chopped fruits into a high pot
5) meanwhile, wash some jars, then dry and sterilize them in the oven
6) put gel in a bowl and add 4 teaspoons of sugar, then mix ingredients
7) pour gelatin with sugar into the fruit pot and combine ingredients well until the sugar is dissolved completely
8) place the pot on the stovetop over medium temperature and wait until the fruit mash begins to boil while stirring continuously
9) add the rest of the sugar and continue stirring until it dissolves and the jam begins to bubble
10) continue to boil the jam for about 5 minutes while stirring continuously
11) gradually put small jam amounts in dry jars to avoid breaking them, then seal the jars with tight lids
12) flip the jars with the lids downward, cover them with kitchen towels, and wait to cool until the next day
13) store the jars in a pretty cool and dark place (up to 25 C/77 F)
Jam is used in various homemade cakes, both classic and contemporary.
The orange jam recipe is very easy to make at home. By using gel, you greatly reduce working time and it helps to prepare a delicious homemade jam.
The recipe can be prepared with oranges and other related citrus fruits such as tangerines, mandarins, or clementines.
This jam can be used to make desserts. Some of the most appreciated by me are crepes filled with orange jam.
Enjoy the homemade orange jam!
Read more about various fruit preserves here!