8 PRO Tips For The Marinated Pork Shoulder Roast Recipe
- take the meat out of the fridge about 1 hour before cooking
- rub the meat well with the marinade to get better inside
- if you have time, leave the marinated pork neck in the fridge overnight for better flavoring
- if you don’t have rosemary, you can use thyme instead with equally delicious results
- add a little hot chili pepper powder to the marinade if you like spicy food
- seal the aluminum foil well so that the steam remains inside and tenderizes the meat
- leave the meat on the bone if you find such a pork shoulder cut at the butcher, the steak will be even juicier
- after roasting, turn off the heat but leave the tray in the oven for at least 30 minutes before slicing so that the pork butt roast cools down a bit and you can cut whole slices with ease
➡️ A Boston butt roast is a very large chunk of meat, so it normally takes a long time to cook in the oven. However, your patience is well worth it because the pork butt roast is very flavorful and tender when ready.
Drinking wine at home!
What goes better with a delicious meal than quality wine? Nothing, both from my point of view and from the ancient Greeks, who said about wine that it’s the nectar of the gods! Can we contradict them?
➡️ Enjoy cooking pork butt roast in the oven from scratch!