Easy pork kabobs recipes – how to make pork skewers in the oven or on the grill. Easy pork kabobs recipe to make skewers or shish kebabs with simple and tasty ingredients such as pork neck, tomato, and marinade.
Learn in this video about how to make pork kabobs in the oven or on the grill by using an easy skewer recipe with pork neck and tomato!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 1.5 kg / 52 oz of boneless pork neck
2) 100 g / 3.5 oz of onion
3) a few garlic cloves to taste
4) salt and ground black pepper
5) 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
6) fresh or dried thyme leaves to taste (or other aromatic plants)
7) 500 g / 18 oz of cherry tomatoes
1) cube pork neck into medium-sized pieces
2) finely chop onion and garlic until you get a smooth paste
3) now, prepare the marinade for pork – place the onion and garlic paste into the bowl, add salt and pepper to taste, balsamic vinegar, and thyme, then combine all ingredients well to get a smooth paste
4) pour marinade over pork pieces and rub them well to enter spices inside the meat
5) cover the dish with food foil and place it into the fridge for at least 1-2 hours to marinate the pork (recommended)
6) remove foil, stick 1-3 meat pieces (depending on their size) and one cherry tomato on the skewer, then do the same until the skewer is filled completely
7) fry pork kabobs on the coal grill or in the oven, flip them several times on all sides to roast evenly
8) pork skewers are ready when are golden brown on all sides
9) serve pork skewers while it are still warm
Kabobs are some of the most preferred pork recipes in many countries including the United States, Australia, and South Africa, to name but a few of them.
People who don’t like thyme can replace it with rosemary, sage, or another aromatic plant to taste. Also, the marinade can be flavored with more spices such as cumin powder, ginger powder, hot chili pepper powder, and so on.
Skewers with pork neck are very juicy because this type of pork cut has fat which melts during grilling and keeps meat tender. The added roasted tomato flavor makes kabobs irresistibly tasty!
Pork kabobs should be served while still warm to enjoy the savory juice from inside. After cooling, the meat is hard and dry.
The best drink that matches this pork kabobs recipe is the light beer, but wine is also a good choice. Soft drinks and plain water are other options.
Enjoy skewers with marinated pork neck and tomatoes!
Yes, pork skewers can be made with other pork cuts but pork neck is still the best cut because has the juiciest meat and fat that melts during grilling.
Excepting neck, other pork cuts that can be used for kabobs include pork tenderloin, pork loin, and pork shoulder.
View more pork butt recipes!
Read about the kebab origins here.