Easy pork kabobs recipe to make skewers or kebabs with simple and tasty ingredients such as pork neck, tomato, and marinade.
Learn in this video about how to make pork kabobs in the oven or on the grill by using an easy skewer recipe with pork neck and tomato!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) cube pork neck into medium-sized pieces
2) finely chop onion and garlic until you get a smooth paste
3) now, prepare the marinade for pork – place the onion and garlic paste into the bowl, add salt and pepper to taste, balsamic vinegar, and thyme, then combine all ingredients well to get a smooth paste
4) pour marinade over pork pieces and rub them well to enter spices inside the meat
5) cover the dish with food foil and place it into the fridge for at least 1-2 hours to marinate the pork (recommended)
6) remove foil, stick 1-3 meat pieces (depending on their size) and one cherry tomato on the skewer, then do the same until the skewer is filled completely
7) fry pork kabobs on the coal grill or in the oven, flip them several times on all sides to roast evenly
8) pork skewers are ready when are golden brown on all sides
9) serve pork skewers while it is still warm
Kabobs are some of the most preferred pork recipes in many countries including the United States, Australia, and South Africa, to name but a few of them.
Pork kebabs with tomatoes are based on a marinated pork skewers recipe. Anyone can prepare it since the kabobs recipe is very easy to make and requires few ingredients.
People who don’t like thyme can replace it with rosemary, sage, or another aromatic plant to taste. Also, the marinade can be flavored with more spices such as cumin powder, ginger powder, hot chili pepper powder, and so on.
Skewers with pork neck are very juicy because this type of pork cut has fat which melts during grilling and keeps meat tender. The added roasted tomato flavor makes kabobs irresistibly tasty!
Pork kabobs should be served while still warm to enjoy the savory juice from inside. After cooling, the meat is hard and dry.
Enjoy skewers with marinated pork neck and tomatoes!
View more pork butt recipes!
Read about the kebab origins here.