Easy potato salad recipe to prepare a salad appetizer with mayonnaise, boiled eggs, and sliced green onions.
View this video about how to make a homemade potato salad with mayonnaise and boiled eggs by using a yummy and easy potato salad recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY making salad appetizers at home! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 1 kg/35 oz of potatoes
2) 4-6 eggs
3) 25 g/1 oz of spring onion
4) 450 g/16 oz of mayonnaise, bought or homemade (view how to make mayonnaise at home)
5) 5-6 tbsp of sour cream
6) 2 tbsp of mustard
7) 1-2 tsp of salt or to taste
8) 1-2 tsp of sugar or to taste
9) ground white pepper to taste
10) chopped parsley or dill for garnishing (optional)
1) boil potatoes in salted water until soft
2) drain water and wait to cool potatoes to room temperature, then peel them off
3) boil eggs in salted water until the yolk is hard, drain water, wait to cool, and peel them off
4) slice green onions thinly or chop it
5) slice potatoes thinly or cut them into small cubes with the knife
6) slice boiled eggs or cube them to the desire
7) place mayonnaise into a bowl, then add sour cream over it
8) add mustard, sugar, salt, and ground white pepper, then combine well ingredients until you get a smooth mayonnaise sauce
9) add potatoes to the mayonnaise sauce and mix gently by hand to avoid breaking them too much
10) add green onion to the bowl and mix again
11) gradually add boiled egg and combine gently ingredients to not crush the egg pieces too much
12) finely chop greenery and sprinkle it over potato salad with mayonnaise (optional) or garnish the salad to taste
13) place potato salad with boiled eggs in the fridge for at least 1 hour (recommended)
One of the most popular cold appetizer recipes is potato salad. Even if it’s considered a salad, this dish is more often served as an appetizer than a side dish along with different roast types.
There are lots of potato salad recipes. Some are made with mayonnaise and have a creamy consistency, others are prepared with olive oil and have a more dried consistency. There are also available potato salad recipes with yogurt or buttermilk dressing.
One of the oldest and most appreciated homemade potato salad recipes is the version with boiled eggs. Potato salad with boiled egg can be prepared with or without mayonnaise. On this page, I present a recipe that is made with mayonnaise.
This easy potato salad is one of my favorite potato salad recipes especially during summer when the hot days make me want to eat something cold.
The many flavors of this homemade salad appetizer combine very well and the final result is simply delicious!
Homemade potato salad is usually served plain as a cold appetizer. Another way to enjoy it is to eat the salad as a main dish along with a fresh vegetable salad.
Whichever is the chosen way to serve the homemade potato salad with mayonnaise and boiled egg, your family and guests will be enchanted by its refined taste!
Enjoy this easy potato salad with mayonnaise and boiled eggs!
Read more about easy potato salad recipe types here.