Easy pilaf recipe to cook a vegetarian pilaf on the stovetop with simple and tasty ingredients like white or brown rice.
View this video about how to make a stovetop rice pilaf by using a yummy and easy vegetarian pilaf recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) place rice in a pot, then pour water just to cover the rice with about 1 finger
2) season with salt and ground pepper to taste, then pour a bit of vegetable oil
3) place the pot on the stovetop over medium-low temperature and wait for the water to start boiling, stir the rice from time to time, and add more lukewarm water in low amounts if necessary
4) when rice is soft and water very low, stop the fire, add chopped parsley leaves to taste, mix ingredients, cover the pot with a lid and wait 15 minutes until the pilaf gets fluffy from the steam accumulating in the pot
5) remove the lid, mix pilaf, and serve the dish so long it’s warm
Pilaf is one of the most popular food recipes in some parts of the world such as Asia and Africa. However, today the pilaf becomes well-known in the entire world.
Stovetop pilaf is a very easy pilaf recipe but, despite its simplicity, it’s very tasty and matches very well almost any main dish that contains fried meat.
There are many people who make confusion between pilaf and risotto.
Enjoy easy rice pilaf recipe!
You can read more about pilaf here.