SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY easy scrambled eggs! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 3 eggs
2) 200 g/7 oz of pressed ham, rustic ham, Prague ham, or another ham type to taste
3) 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil
4) 25 g/0.9 oz of grated cheese to taste (Cheddar, Swiss cheese, Parmesan)
1) cube ham into small pieces
2) break eggs into a bowl
3) place ham into a frying skillet, pour some oil, and fry it over high temperature
4) when the ham is slightly roasted, add eggs in the skillet just like in the video and wait about 20 seconds to start to harden the egg whites
5) mix gently ingredients to get a coarse egg texture (optional but recommended)
6) take scrambled eggs out from the skillet and place them on a plate, drain well oil if necessary
7) sprinkle over ham and eggs some grated cheese while the food is still very hot
8) wait 1-2 minutes to melt the cheese before serving
The cheese and ham scrambled eggs recipe is one of the most popular breakfast recipes. However, this dish can be served also as a warm appetizer.
This basic scrambled eggs recipe with ham and cheese is very consistent, so usually, you don’t need to serve other appetizers along with it.
Enjoy the easy scrambled eggs recipe with ham and cheese!
Read more about the origins of scrambled eggs here.