Easy tart crust recipe to prepare dough for sweet tarts with simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this video how to make tart dough from scratch in the French style by using a yummy and easy tart crust recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) put the flour into a large bowl
2) add sugar, then combine ingredients
3) add butter, then combine ingredients by hand
4) add cold water, then knead the dough by hand until smooth
5) wrap the tart dough with a foil, then put it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
6) sprinkle some flour over a foil piece, then spread the dough into a sheet of the size of the baking mold you are going to use
7) put the tart crust in the baking mold
8) cut excess dough on the edge
9) make some holes with a fork to get the steam out during baking, put some beans or another weight over crust, then put the mold in the preheated oven at 180 C/360 F
10) bake the tart crust until it hardens and becomes golden (about 20-25 minutes)
11) wait to cool the crust, then make a filling to your taste, place it into the base and bake the tart
This is a recommended recipe because there are available lots of delicious tart recipes with or without fresh fruits and it would be disappointing not to know how to prepare them…
There is VERY IMPORTANT to use VERY COLD water to make a good tart base.
Read more about different types of tarts here.