Learn in this video how to make easy walnut rolls with chocolate filling by using a tasty and easy walnut cake recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade nut cake recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
Enjoy the easy walnut roll recipe! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) unpack pastry dough
2) crush coarsely walnut core and cooking chocolate
3) place chocolate cream on the dough sheet and spread it into a layer
4) sprinkle evenly walnut core all over the chocolate layer
5) sprinkle crushed cooking chocolate over walnuts
6) grate zest from orange all over
7) roll slowly the dough and filling as tight as possible
8) cut the roll into rounds of about 2-3 finger width
9) line a tray with baking paper and place over the rounds, leave place between them
10) place the tray in the preheated oven at the highest temperature (250 C/480 F) for about 5 minutes, then reduce temperature to 180 C/360 F and bake walnut rolls until golden (about 20-25 minutes)
11) take the tray out from the oven and wait to cool this easy walnut cake to room temperature
12) meanwhile, cut the orange into two halves and squeeze the juice to get about 50 ml/1.7 fl oz of liquid
13) place caster sugar into a bowl and add over the juice, then stir ingredients until you get a smooth paste with a creamy consistency
14) spread the orange icing over walnut rolls and wait to harden
15) take the rolls out from the tray one by one with care to avoid breaking them
When you hear about walnut rolls, the first thought leads you to a roll with a walnut filling and leavened dough. Indeed, classic walnut roll recipes feature these main ingredients in various combinations. So, if you’re in search of such a recipe, I recommend the German walnut roll and the homemade walnut roll.
However, besides the old-fashioned walnut rolls mentioned above that I simply love, you can make walnut rolls with a modern spirit, just like the recipe shared on this page.
Many people are looking for quick recipes because modern life is very fast. The huge disadvantage of cakes based on leavened dough is the long time needed for leavening. As a result, we need quick walnut cake recipes when we don’t have much time at our disposal to bake a good homemade cake.
So, I’ve created this modern walnut cake that will enchant you and your family! It combines the refined walnut taste with the mesmerizing chocolate flavor and both are combined with crunchy puff pastry. The final result is a mouth-watering homemade walnut cake that is simply overwhelming because of its incredibly good taste!
Plus, the recipe is so simple and easy that anyone can make it with the best results. Therefore, I don’t have baking tips to share in regard to it. You need just to spread the puff pastry dough, add the fillings, and bake it – there is no easier way to bake a homemade cake!
Enjoy the easy walnut rolls with chocolate filling!
More information about the walnut roll origins is available here.