Learn in this video how to make cold appetizers by using a yummy and easy egg stuffed tomato recipe from scratch.
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) boil eggs until the yolk is hard, then wait to cool and peel them off
2) cube eggs into small pieces and place them in a bowl
3) chop very finely onions and dill
4) put mayonnaise (see how to make homemade mayonnaise) in another bowl, then add cream and mustard
5) add chopped onion and dill, then season with salt and pepper to taste
6) add balsamic vinegar and mix ingredients by hand to combine well
7) pour mayonnaise sauce over boiled egg cubes, then mix ingredients slowly
8) make a cut in tomatoes just like in the video, then carefully remove tomato core using a teaspoon so that the outer wall is not broken
9) fill tomatoes with previously prepared egg salad
10) garnish tomatoes with dill leaves, with the previously cut tomato slices or otherwise, as desired
11) put these delicious egg salad stuffed tomatoes in the fridge for at least 1 hour to harden the egg salad
Stuffed tomatoes are one of the most popular appetizer recipes. This type of cold appetizer is so popular that almost anyone knows a recipe for tomatoes filled with different ingredients.
Among the most popular fillings for tomatoes are cream cheese and various types of salad, with or without mayonnaise.
Indeed, the eggplant salad stuffed tomatoes recipe is very tasty and easy to prepare and, therefore, I often prepare it, especially at the end of summer, when there are still tomatoes and eggplants ripened in the sun.
Another very suitable salad for filling tomatoes is the boiled eggs salad with mayonnaise. It is also very easy to prepare and the combination with tomatoes is absolutely delicious!
In addition, this stuffed tomato recipe helps you quickly prepare spectacular appetizers with simple and inexpensive ingredients.
I usually prepare egg salad stuffed tomatoes during the winter holidays, and especially as cold appetizers for Christmas or as festive appetizers for New Year’s Eve.
Besides the delicious taste, below you find a few more reasons to eat fresh tomatoes.
Tomatoes are the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer.
They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
Tomatoes are a good source of fiber, providing about 1.5 grams per average-sized tomato.
Usually red when mature, tomatoes can also come in a variety of colors, including yellow, orange, green, and purple. What’s more, many subspecies of tomatoes exist with different shapes and flavor.Tomatoes 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits (https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/foods/tomatoes)
Enjoy cold appetizers with egg salad stuffed tomatoes!
Read more about different cold appetizer types here!