Uncooked stuffed tomato recipes – how to make egg salad stuffed tomatoes. Easy stuffed tomato recipe to prepare cold appetizers with simple and tasty ingredients such as boiled egg salad and tomatoes.
Learn in this video how to make cold appetizers by using a yummy and easy egg stuffed tomato recipe from scratch.
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 8 eggs
2) 50 g / 17.5 oz of onions
3) green dill to taste
4) 4 tbsp of mayonnaise, homemade or bought from the store
5) 2 tbsp of sour cream 12%
6) 1 tbsp of mustard – classic, sweet or spicy, to taste
7) salt and ground white pepper to taste
8) 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar
9) 12-16 of medium-sized tomatoes
1) boil eggs until the yolk is hard, then wait to cool and peel them off
2) cube eggs into small pieces and place them in a bowl
3) very finely chop onions and dill
4) put mayonnaise (see how to make homemade mayonnaise) in another bowl, then add cream and mustard
5) add chopped onion and dill, then season with salt and pepper to taste
6) add balsamic vinegar and mix ingredients by hand to combine well
7) pour mayonnaise sauce over boiled egg cubes, then mix ingredients slowly
8) make a cut in tomatoes just like in the video, then carefully remove tomato core using a teaspoon so that the outer wall is not broken
9) fill tomatoes with previously prepared egg salad
10) garnish tomatoes with dill leaves, with the previously cut tomato slices or otherwise, as desired
11) put these delicious egg salad stuffed tomatoes in the fridge for at least 1 hour to harden the egg salad
Stuffed tomatoes are one of the most popular appetizer recipes. This type of cold appetizer is so popular that almost anyone knows a recipe for tomatoes filled with different ingredients.
Among the most popular fillings for tomatoes are cream cheese and various types of salad, with or without mayonnaise.
Indeed, the eggplant salad stuffed tomatoes recipe is very tasty and easy to prepare and, therefore, I often prepare it, especially at the end of summer, when there are still tomatoes and eggplants ripened in the sun.
Another very suitable salad for filling tomatoes is the boiled eggs salad with mayonnaise. It is also very easy to prepare and the combination with tomatoes is absolutely delicious!
In addition, this recipe helps you quickly prepare spectacular appetizers with simple and inexpensive ingredients.
Enjoy cold appetizers with egg salad stuffed tomatoes!
Read more about different cold appetizer types here!