6 PRO Tips For The Fluffy Pancake Recipe
- don’t use cold milk because it will inactivate the baking powder and the pancakes won’t be fluffy
- if you have time, wait about 15 minutes after you make the batter because the pancakes will rise even more
- if you don’t like cinnamon, you can completely remove it or replace it with other delicious flavors such as nutmeg or cardamom
- do not fry the pancakes at too high a temperature as you risk burning them, it is best to set the stove to a medium-high temperature
- turn the pancake when it is slightly golden at the bottom, if it is dark brown it means that it is already burnt and could have a bitter taste
- serve the pancakes immediately as they’re ready to enjoy the fluffiest texture
Drinking wine at home!
What goes better with a delicious meal than quality wine? Nothing, both from my point of view and from the ancient Greeks, who said about wine that it’s the nectar of the gods! Can we contradict them?
➡️ Enjoy cooking fluffy pancake recipes from scratch!