Homemade French crepe recipes – simple crepes without milk. Basic crepes recipe to make French crepes with simple ingredients and without eggs, butter or milk.
Learn how to make a simple crepe recipe without milk or butter and enjoy tasty pancakes!
SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 10 tbsp of all-purpose flour
2) 1 egg
3) lemon zest
4) 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
5) 2 tbsp for batter + 2 tbsp for frying of sunflower oil
6) 2 tbsp of yogurt
7) 400 ml / 13.5 fl oz of sparkling water
8) a pinch of salt
9) 200 ml / 6.75 fl oz of sparkling water
1) put flour into a bowl
2) break the egg over flour
3) grate zest from half a lemon
4) add vanilla extract
5) add 2 spoons of sunflower oil
6) add yogurt
7) pour some sparkling water while stirring
8) continue stirring energetically until you remove all flour lumps, 9) add a bit of salt
10) add again sparkling water and continue stirring
11) pour very little oil into a frying pan and wait until it’s very hot
12) pour a ladle of crepe batter into the pan and stretch it into a thin layer, then fry the crepe over a high temperature for about 15-20 seconds or until the bottom face is light golden
13) flip the crepe and fry for another 10 seconds or until it’s evenly golden on both sides
14) take the crepe out from the pan and continue with the remaining batter in the same way
15) serve pancakes with any filling you like
Filled crepes are some of the most popular cake recipes throughout the world. It seems that pancakes, as they are named in English-speaking countries, origin from France. Actually, they are so renowned that almost every restaurant includes them into the dessert list!
French crepes without milk are very easy to make and need just a few ingredients.
I recommend eating pancakes while it is still lukewarm for a better taste.
However, there are many ways to fill pancakes up, so choose any filling you like at most.
Enjoy simple pancakes without milk!
Read more about crepe types here!