Pork schnitzel recipes – how to make Parisian pork schnitzel without breadcrumbs. Easy pork schnitzel recipe to cook French schnitzel with pork chops and more simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this video how to make pork schnitzel without breadcrumbs by using the very best French pork schnitzel recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 1 kg /35 oz of pork (pork chops, with or without bone, but you can use other pork cuts as well, such as sliced pork tenderloin, pork neck or fresh pork ham without fat)
2) 2 eggs
3) 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour
4) some cold water
5) salt and ground white pepper to taste
6) about 300 ml / 10 fl oz of sunflower oil or another neutral oil type like palm oil
1) break eggs into a bowl, then beat them up by a fork
2) add flour and very little cold water, then combine all ingredients until you get a smooth mixture, season it with salt and ground white pepper to taste
3) cut the pork loin into chops for schnitzel, flatten meat slices to about half a finger thickness, then place them into the previously prepared mixture and coat them completely
4) place oil in a pan over a medium temperature and wait to warm up
5) place coated pork chops in the pan and wait to golden on the bottom side (about 2-4 minutes)
6) flip schnitzels and wait to golden evenly (about 1-2 minutes)
7) take schnitzels out from the pan, drain oil well, then place them to a plate with absorbent paper to remove any excess oil
8) serve French schnitzel while it’s warm and avoid covering the dish where you keep it because the crispy crust will soften from the steam
Schnitzel is since many years one of the most popular pork recipes in many European countries and especially in Germany, Austria, France, Hungary, and so on.
There are two types of schnitzel. One is made with breadcrumbs (Wiener or German schnitzel), the other one is cooked without breadcrumbs (Parisian or French schnitzel).
This pork schnitzel recipe is prepared in the French style. This means that schnitzel is made without breadcrumbs and is coated just with beaten eggs and flour.
Most people know about the Wiener schnitzel because this schnitzel recipe is more popular and is prepared in most places all over the world.
However, French schnitzel is very good as well, so I recommend you to try the pork schnitzel without breadcrumbs. Once you try it, you’ll always cook it!
The pork schnitzel without breadcrumbs prepared with pork chops, pork tenderloin, pork neck or fresh pork ham can be served plain or along with some side dishes like French fries, mashed potatoes, buttered potatoes, boiled rice, risotto, braised green beans, and so on.
Some people like to eat schnitzel accompanied by a fresh green salad, others like serving schnitzel with topped with sauce such as mushroom sauce, parsley sauce, and so on.
Enjoy Parisian pork schnitzel recipe!
Besides pork, French schnitzel can be cooked with chicken too. The best chicken cuts for such schnitzel are skinless boneless chicken breast, chicken leg (separated into the chicken thigh and chicken drumstick), and chicken wing.
Beef schnitzel can be made in the same way, but this version is not too popular because fits much better with breadcrumbs. However, veal is a great choice if you want to try this recipe with other types of meat besides pork and chicken!
Read more about schnitzel origins here.