Easy mushroom stew recipes – how to make a fresh mushroom stew with onions. Easy mushroom recipe to cook a stew with simple and tasty ingredients like frozen or fresh mushrooms.
Learn in this video how to make onion mushroom stew from scratch by using an easy fresh mushroom stew recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) chop or slice mushrooms and place them into a skillet
2) fry mushrooms over high temperature until all the water eliminated by them evaporates
3) meanwhile, chop onions small and place them into the skillet
4) add a little vegetable oil and combine ingredients well
5) season with salt and ground black pepper to taste
6) add more flavor to the mushroom stew with marjoram and ginger
7) continue to fry until both the mushrooms and onions are golden brown and soft
8) chop fresh greenery, put it into the skillet, mix, and fry for 1-2 minutes more
9) serve this delicious onion mushroom stew until it’s still warm
Mushroom stew is one of the most popular food recipes in many countries including the US, the UK, Australia and many more.
This fresh mushroom stew recipe is very easy to make, it doesn’t require many ingredients and advanced cooking skills. Plus, it’s ready quickly!
As a result, this basic mushroom stew recipe is highly appreciated and cooked all over the world by many people.
This simple mushroom stew can be prepared either with fresh mushroom or frozen mushroom.
Usually, I use fresh Champignon mushroom to cook it, but you can use other fresh mushroom types as well. As already mentioned, the frozen mushroom is also good when you don’t have fresh.
However, there is important to serve the dish until it’s still warm to enjoy all the rich flavors it offers.
Enjoy the mushroom stew with onions!
More information about different mushroom dishes is available here.