Easy homemade cake recipe to prepare a dessert with simple and tasty ingredients such as fresh strawberries, ladyfingers, and vanilla pudding.
Learn in this video how to make a fresh strawberry cake by using a tasty and easy homemade cake recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade fresh strawberry cake recipe without baking by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com! ENJOY IT! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 120 g/4.25 oz of vanilla pudding (3 sachets)
2) 200 g/7 oz of granulated sugar for custard
3) 100 g/3.5 oz of granulated sugar for syrup
4) 1 l/35 fl oz of cow milk
5) 1 tsp of vanilla essence or vanilla extract for vanilla custard
6) 1 tbsp of vanilla essence or vanilla extract for syrup
7) 200 g/7 oz of butter at room temperature
8) 100 g/3.5 oz of caster sugar
9) 300 ml/10 fl oz of cold water
10) 400 g/14 oz of ladyfingers
11) 1 kg/35 oz of fresh strawberries
12) 500 ml/17 fl oz of whipped cream
13) 10 g/0.35 oz of cake gelatin (optional)
14) fresh peppermint leaves for garnishing (optional)
1) open sachets and place vanilla pudding into a saucepan
2) add 200 g/7 oz of sugar into the pan
3) pour some cow milk into the pan and mix ingredients to dissolve sugar, then pour the rest of the milk and stir ingredients again
4) place the saucepan on the stovetop over medium temperature
5) add 1 tsp of vanilla essence, mix and boil ingredients according to instructions from the pudding package while stirring continuously until pudding is thick
6) cover pudding with food foil and wait to cool to room temperature
7) meanwhile, place soft butter into a bowl
8) add caster sugar over butter gradually while combining ingredients by rubbing them with a wooden spoon or silicon tool
9) remove foil from vanilla pudding and stir it by mixer for a couple of minutes until has a creamy consistency
10) add gradually sweetened butter to the pudding while combining ingredients by mixer
11) vanilla custard filling for the strawberry cake is ready when ingredients are smooth and the custard is very creamy
12) place water into a bowl and pour inside a spoon of vanilla essence
13) add 100 g / 3.5 oz of sugar into the bowl and mix ingredients until sugar is dissolved completely
14) soak about 1/3 of ladyfingers into the previously prepared syrup and place them in a layer into a baking mold with a removable edge, break ladyfingers if necessary to match available spaces
15) place about 1/3 of the custard into the mold
16) level the custard layer and press gently to enter custard between ladyfingers
17) wash strawberries and wait to drain water well
18) remove leaves from strawberries if necessary, then cut them into thin slices
19) place a layer of strawberry slices into the mold
20) make another layer of soaked ladyfingers into the mold
21) make another layer of custard filling
22) make another layer of sliced strawberries
23) use the rest of the ladyfingers and make a new cake layer
24) place the rests of the filling over ladyfingers and level it well
25) place the cake into the fridge for about 1 hour to harden the filling
26) meanwhile, prepare whipped cream
27) take the cake out from the fridge, place it on a platter, open the mold edge, detach the cake by using a short thin-blade knife, then remove the edge carefully to avoid breaking the cake side
28) coat the cake edge with whipped cream
29) make a whipped cream stripe along the cake top edge to hide imperfections
30) cover completely the cake top with a strawberry layer
31) place peppermint leaves at the cake base for a spectacular look (optional)
32) prepare cake gelatin and brush the strawberry layer on top if you serve the cake later
33) place the fresh strawberry cake with vanilla custard filling into the fridge for several hours to harden the filling (at least 3 hours or overnight)
34) take the fresh fruit cake out from the fridge and slice it up as desired
A significant part of the homemade cake recipes that I make during spring and summer is represented by fresh fruit cakes.
Strawberry is, of course, one of the fresh fruits that I use frequently in springtime. I use many fresh strawberry cake recipes, so often I have problems in deciding which one to use. However, one I use more frequently and this is the fresh strawberry cake recipe with vanilla custard filling.
There are not many tips to share regarding this fresh strawberry cake recipe because it’s very easy, requires few ingredients, and doesn’t pose any difficulty even to less experienced people on making home cakes.
Enjoy fresh strawberry cake recipe with vanilla custard filling!
Read more about strawberry cake recipes here.