PRO Tips For The Pan-Fried Ribs Recipe
➡️ Below are a couple of suggestions to get the best results when using my recipe for pan-fried ribs:
- use a pan with a lid for this recipe to reduce cooking time and avoid splashing with hot oil while frying the ribs
- remove excess fat from the baby back ribs if necessary and cut them into smaller pieces that fit into your pan
- simmer the ribs at a medium-low temperature to give them time to soften very well
- use a quantity of garlic that suits your tastes, I use at least 5-6 cloves of garlic to feel good this aroma in the meat
- for frying the ribs, use a neutral flavoring oil or you can even use pork lard if you have something like that available
- fry the pork ribs at a medium temperature until they turn golden-brown on both sides
Drinking wine at home!
What goes better with a delicious meal than quality wine? Nothing, both from my point of view and from the ancient Greeks, who said about wine that it’s the nectar of the gods! Can we contradict them?
➡️ Enjoy cooking pan-fried ribs from scratch!