Final Notes for the Pan-Fried Ribs Recipe
➡️ Below are a couple of additional suggestions when using my recipe for pan-fried ribs:
- use a pan with a lid for this recipe to reduce cooking time and avoid splashing with hot oil while frying the ribs.
- remove excess fat from the baby back ribs if necessary and cut them into smaller pieces that fit into your pan.
- simmer the ribs at a medium-low temperature to give them time to soften very well.
- use a quantity of garlic that suits your tastes, I use at least 5-6 cloves of garlic to feel good this aroma in the meat.
- for frying the ribs, use a neutral flavoring oil or you can even use pork lard if you have something like that available.
- fry the pork ribs at a medium temperature until they turn golden brown on both sides.