Easy food recipe to prepare mayonnaise with simple and tasty ingredients such as garlic cloves or garlic powder.
Learn in this video how to make garlic mayonnaise by using a yummy and easy homemade mayonnaise recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com! ENJOY IT! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) boil 1 egg until yolk is hard, then wait to cool to room temperature
2) peel boiled egg off and separate the yolk and white
3) place the boiled egg yolk into a bowl
4) break remaining eggs and separate the yolks and whites
5) place raw egg yolks into the same bowl with the boiled yolk
6) crush boiled yolk with a fork into very small pieces
7) add mustard for more flavor (optional) and mix ingredients by hand to combine them very well
8) combine ingredients by mixer while pouring oil in small amounts into the bowl
9) the basic mayonnaise is ready when you added the entire oil amount and has a very smooth consistency
10) peel garlic cloves off, grate them into the bowl, then mix ingredients slowly by hand until combined well
Probably, I don’t have to underline that nowadays mayonnaise is the main ingredient included in lots of appetizers, salads, and salad appetizers. There are available many cheap mayonnaise types, but I like to make mayonnaise recipes at home every time I can.
I like to use homemade mayonnaise for two obvious reasons. First, mayonnaise made at home doesn’t feature preservatives, so it’s incomparable healthier than mayonnaise from the supermarket.
Additionally, you can add even more flavors when you prepare it at home. Usually, commercial mayonnaise has a neutral taste. Sure, you could change its aroma, but preparing mayonnaise at home enables you to get easier the exact taste that you like at most.
Naturally, I use bought mayonnaise when I don’t have the necessary time to make mayonnaise at home. There is no problem if you are using this option just occasionally.
Regarding the best oil type to use for this garlic mayonnaise recipe, I recommend as first choice sunflower oil because it has a neutral taste. Needless to say, if you wish to make mayonnaise with olive oil for your salad, appetizer, or salad appetizer, just add olive oil. However, use just high-quality oil to avoid getting a mayonnaise with a bad or too strong olive taste!
If you’re asking what can you do with this garlic mayonnaise recipe, the options are limitless! Deviled eggs, homemade beef salad, homemade chicken salad, and many more appetizers and salad appetizers can be made with this delicious ingredient!
There is any disadvantage of the homemade mayonnaise recipe compared to a commercial mayonnaise? Yes, homemade mayonnaise and foods made with it cannot be stored as long as those prepared with a mayonnaise type featuring preservatives.
Enjoy garlic mayonnaise recipe!
If you want to use garlic powder instead of fresh garlic cloves, you can simply replace them with about 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder to make garlic mayonnaise at home.
Read more about homemade mayonnaise recipe origins here.