Homemade blueberry cake recipes – how to make glazed blueberry loaf cake. Easy blueberry cake recipe to bake a healthy loaf cake with simple and tasty ingredients like fresh or frozen blueberry.
Learn in this video how to make a blueberry cake by using a yummy and easy glazed blueberry loaf cake recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 3 eggs
2) 125 g / 4.5 oz of granulated sugar
3) 175 g / 6 oz + 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour
4) grated zest from a lemon
5) 125 g / 4.5 oz of butter
6) 10 g / 0.35 oz of baking powder (1 sachet)
7) 250 g / 9 oz of fresh or frozen blueberries
8) 100 g / 3.5 oz + 200 g / 7 oz of caster sugar
9) 4 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
10) 2 tbsp of blueberry jam jelly (as an alternative, you can very finely chop by blender 2 tbsp of blueberry jam)
11) 4 tbsp of cow milk
1) break the eggs and place them into a bowl
2) add sugar to the bowl and combine by mixer until it’s dissolved completely
3) add 175 g / 6 oz of flour, grated lemon zest, melted butter, and baking powder, then mix all the ingredients
4) place blueberries into a bowl, sprinkle over a spoon of flour, and combine them
5) add blueberries to the first bowl and stir ingredients by hand
6) place two sheets of baking paper into a loaf baking mold, then pour the previously prepared dough inside
7) cover the dough with a sheet of baking paper, then place the mold into the preheated oven at 170 C / 340 F for about 40 minutes
8) remove the baking paper from the top, then put back the mold into the oven and bake the loaf cake 10 minutes or until the cake it’s golden
9) meanwhile, place 100 g / 3.5 oz of caster sugar into a saucepan, add the fresh lemon juice, mix, and boil ingredients about 1-2 minutes over high temperature to get a kind of syrup
10) take out the mold from the tray and pour over the syrup you just prepared, then wait about 3 minutes to cool the cake
11) take out the cake from the mold and wait to cool to room temperature
12) in the meantime, place the rest of caster sugar into a bowl, add blueberry jam jelly, and combine ingredients
13) warm the milk up, then add it to the bowl and combine ingredients until you get a smooth paste
14) pour the paste over the blueberry loaf cake and wait a couple of minutes to harden (5-10 minutes)
15) garnish the glazed blueberry loaf cake with fresh blueberries and fresh mint leaves (optional)
There are many types of homemade cake recipes, but the loaf cake is one of my all-time favorites. It’s a matter of personal taste, but I bring in your attention this homemade fruit cake because it’s simply delicious!
There are many loaf cakes that I like, so would be hard to pick just one up and say it’s the best! However, the old fashioned fruit cake recipe presented on this page would be a very good candidate for the first position of the top.
The blueberry loaf cake is exceptionally tasty, it’s very fluffy, and is easy to make. The glaze brings a plus refinement, so I recommend you to prepare it, even if you can make the recipe without frosting.
This fruit cake is perfect to enjoy a dessert after your main meal, but it’s also ideal to serve it along with tea or coffee for a snack in the afternoon or even at breakfast.
Enjoy the glazed blueberry loaf cake!
Read more about blueberry here.